• 3rd Ward hosts the Score! Pop-up Swap to benefit City Harvest. Bring clothing, accessories, music, art supplies, books, DVDs, housewares, or other miscellany to trade. Entry is $3, which includes complimentary Colt 45 from 1 to 2 p.m. ("Cheap breakfast drinks" will be available until 5 p.m.) Donations are accepted. 3rd Ward, 195 Morgan Ave., nr. Stagg St., East Williamsburg, Brooklyn (718-715-4961); 1–7.
• D.J.'s Luke and Zach Go Boating will be playing their dance-worthy mixes in store at Eryn brinié. 501 Broadway, nr. Broome St. (212-308-6134); 1–5.
• Head to the La Femme Fete holiday shopping event and sale, featuring vintage clothes by Daphra Holder and Sammy Davis, jewelry by Kim Last, and stationery and prints by Laura Trimble. 347 W. 36th St., nr. Ninth Ave., Ste. 503; 5–8.
• Try out to win a $250,000 contract with Ford Models at an open casting call. Finalists will participate in Model Boot Camp in São Paulo, Brazil, to determine the winner. Read about the application process and register online at fordmodels.com. W New York, 541 Lexington Ave., at 49th St.; noon–4.
• Shop clothing, home décor, jewelry, accessories, and more from 36 new designers at the Bowery Bazaar. Vendors include Nissa Jewelry, Australian Scent, Covet, and Michael Allen Desserts. 351 Bowery, nr. 3rd St.; every weekend F–S (noon–8), Su (11–6).
• Urban Alchemist hosts a jewelry trunk show, offering 10 to 25 percent off pieces from T. Kahares, Eswera Jewelry, Suzannah Wainhouse, and Rebecca Shepherd. Jewelry from each designer will also be raffled off. Champagne will be served. 343 5th St., nr. Fifth Ave., Park Slope, Brooklyn (718-499-0758); 2–6.
• Oak is hosting a warehouse sample sale, offering 70 to 90 percent off merchandise from BBlessing, Seven New York, and its in-house line. Through 11/22. Nouveau PR, 150 Spring St., nr. Broadway, Ste. 3; S–Su (noon–8).
• Receive 30 percent off past-season merchandise at the Rabbit on the Run sale. Through 11/22. 99 Franklin Ave., nr. Greenpoint Ave., Greenpoint, Brooklyn; daily (11–9).
• MZ Wallace handbags are $100 (originally $295 to $425) at the brand's sample sale. 125 Crosby St., nr. Prince St.; Th–F (10–8), S (10–4).
• Select items are up to 70 percent off at the Rubin Chapelle sample sale. 410 W. 14th St., nr. Ninth Ave. (212-647-8636); Th–F (noon–7), S (noon–6).
• Mara Hoffman coats, dresses, tunics, and tops are up to 75 percent off at the Savvy & Co. sample sale. 42 Greene St., nr. Grand St., second fl.; Th–F (10–7), S (10–7).
• Men's and women's clothing and accessories are up to 80 percent off at the Armani warehouse sale. New items will be added daily. Metropolitan Pavilion, 123 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave., fourth fl.; Th (3–8), F (10–8), S (10–6).
• Find deals on handbags at the Rebecca Minkoff sample sale. The teal distressed-leather Morning After Bag is $350 (originally $635), the burgundy leather Nikki hobo is $350 (originally $595), and the black patent-leather Morning After Clutch with a chain strap is $195 (originally $330). 17 W. 17th St., nr. Fifth Ave. (212-677-7829); W–Su (10–8).
• Men's fall samples and stock are 60 to 80 percent off at the Hickey and Original Penguin sample sale. The selection includes button-down shirts, suits, ties, polos, coats, and more. Hickey ties are $19 (originally $125), Original Penguin hoodies are $35 (originally $98), and Cold Method long peacoats are $95 (originally $315). Chelsea Market, 75 Ninth Ave., nr. 15th St.; Th–Su (10:30–7).