• 3rd Ward hosts the Score! Pop-up Swap to benefit City Harvest. Bring clothing, accessories, music, art supplies, books, DVDs, housewares, or other miscellany to trade. Entry is $3, which includes complimentary Colt 45 from 1 to 2 p.m. ("Cheap breakfast drinks" will be available until 5 p.m.) Donations are accepted. 3rd Ward, 195 Morgan Ave., nr. Stagg St., East Williamsburg, Brooklyn (718-715-4961); 1–7.
• D.J.'s Luke and Zach Go Boating will be playing their dance-worthy mixes in store at Eryn brinié. 501 Broadway, nr. Broome St. (212-308-6134); 1–5.
• Head to the La Femme Fete holiday shopping event and sale, featuring vintage clothes by Daphra Holder and Sammy Davis, jewelry by Kim Last, and stationery and prints by Laura Trimble. 347 W. 36th St., nr. Ninth Ave., Ste. 503; 5–8.
• Try out to win a $250,000 contract with Ford Models at an open casting call. Finalists will participate in Model Boot Camp in São Paulo, Brazil, to determine the winner. Read about the application process and register online at fordmodels.com. W New York, 541 Lexington Ave., at 49th St.; noon–4.
• Shop clothing, home décor, jewelry, accessories, and more from 36 new designers at the Bowery Bazaar. Vendors include Nissa Jewelry, Australian Scent, Covet, and Michael Allen Desserts. 351 Bowery, nr. 3rd St.; every weekend F–S (noon–8), Su (11–6).
• Urban Alchemist hosts a jewelry trunk show, offering 10 to 25 percent off pieces from T. Kahares, Eswera Jewelry, Suzannah Wainhouse, and Rebecca Shepherd. Jewelry from each designer will also be raffled off. Champagne will be served. 343 5th St., nr. Fifth Ave., Park Slope, Brooklyn (718-499-0758); 2–6.
• Oak is hosting a warehouse sample sale, offering 70 to 90 percent off merchandise from BBlessing, Seven New York, and its in-house line. Through 11/22. Nouveau PR, 150 Spring St., nr. Broadway, Ste. 3; S–Su (noon–8).
• Receive 30 percent off past-season merchandise at the Rabbit on the Run sale. Through 11/22. 99 Franklin Ave., nr. Greenpoint Ave., Greenpoint, Brooklyn; daily (11–9).
• MZ Wallace handbags are $100 (originally $295 to $425) at the brand's sample sale. 125 Crosby St., nr. Prince St.; Th–F (10–8), S (10–4).
• Select items are up to 70 percent off at the Rubin Chapelle sample sale. 410 W. 14th St., nr. Ninth Ave. (212-647-8636); Th–F (noon–7), S (noon–6).
• Mara Hoffman coats, dresses, tunics, and tops are up to 75 percent off at the Savvy & Co. sample sale. 42 Greene St., nr. Grand St., second fl.; Th–F (10–7), S (10–7).
• Men's and women's clothing and accessories are up to 80 percent off at the Armani warehouse sale. New items will be added daily. Metropolitan Pavilion, 123 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave., fourth fl.; Th (3–8), F (10–8), S (10–6).
• Find deals on handbags at the Rebecca Minkoff sample sale. The teal distressed-leather Morning After Bag is $350 (originally $635), the burgundy leather Nikki hobo is $350 (originally $595), and the black patent-leather Morning After Clutch with a chain strap is $195 (originally $330). 17 W. 17th St., nr. Fifth Ave. (212-677-7829); W–Su (10–8).
• Men's fall samples and stock are 60 to 80 percent off at the Hickey and Original Penguin sample sale. The selection includes button-down shirts, suits, ties, polos, coats, and more. Hickey ties are $19 (originally $125), Original Penguin hoodies are $35 (originally $98), and Cold Method long peacoats are $95 (originally $315). Chelsea Market, 75 Ninth Ave., nr. 15th St.; Th–Su (10:30–7).
Most Viewed Stories
Connecticut Politician Arrested for Pinching Woman’s Genitals
The Sheer Perfection of Donald Trump’s Golden Shower
The Ultimate Guide to Preparing for the Women’s March
These Photos of Malia and Sasha Obama’s First Visit to the White House Will Make You Really Nostalgic
15 Protest Sign Ideas for the Women’s March on Washington
The Divorced Mom Who Cries After Sex
Pakistani Pop Star Stops Concert When He Spots Sexual Harassment
What Romance Really Means After 10 Years of Marriage
Madame Clairevoyant: Horoscopes for the Week of January 16
I’m Anti-Trump, But I Refuse to March
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.