• Shop books, prints, records, décor, and accessories at Two Bridges Trading, a two-day (apartment-based) pop-up organized by former Teen Vogue blogger Naomi Nevitt. 31 Oliver St., nr. Madison St., No. 5D; F–S (noon–6).
• Check out Lucky magazine's "Lucky Shops" event, offering clothing, handbags, shoes, and jewelry for up to 75 percent off. Over 50 brands will participate, including Vena Cava, Charlotte Ronson, Hayden-Harnett, and more. Tickets are $35 on Friday and $20 on Saturday; purchase them at luckyshops.com. Through 11/7. Metropolitan Pavilion, 125 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave. (866-458-2598); F (11–7), S (11–5).
• All merchandise is 25 percent off in-store and online during the Henri Bendel friends-and-family sale. This coupon must be presented at time of purchase. Through 11/8. 712 Fifth Ave., nr. 56th St. (212-247-1100); Th–S (10–8), Su (noon–7).
• J.Crew is hosting a sale on cashmere, outerwear, blazers, shoes, and bags from fall 2009. The men's suede Macalister boots are $60 (originally $135), the women's Winnie peacoat is $99 (originally $245), and women's cashmere V-neck cardigans are $65 (originally $168). 261 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl.; T–F (10–7).
• Find deals on cocktail dresses, wool coats, shoes, tunics, and more at the Vivienne Tam annual holiday sale. The silk dress with bamboo appliqué is $190 (originally $420), the silk-charmeuse trench is $375 (originally $750), and the macramé bib tunic is $180 (originally $375). 260 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., eleventh fl.; W (9–8), Th–F (10–7).