• Meet Elle style director Kate Lanphear and preview the Armani Exchange holiday collection. With any Armani Exchange purchase of $100 or more, shoppers are invited to customize their own A/X Pima T-shirt alongside a stylist. Hors d’oeuvre and drinks will be served. RSVP to RSVP@armaniexchange.com. Armani Exchange, 129 Fifth Ave., at 10th St. (212-254-7230); 6–8.
• Womenswear, swimwear, and denim are up to 75 percent off at the Shoshanna and Anlo fall sample sale. Spring dresses are $150 (originally $350), tops are $100 (originally $250), and jeans are $75 (originally $200). Through 11/12. Shoshanna Showroom, 23 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 422 (212-719-3601); W (10–6:30), Th (10–5:30).
• Patricia Field and Baileys Irish Cream are pairing up to launch the Baileys Holiday Shoe Store to benefit the Clothes Off Our Back charity. Designer shoes from L.A.M.B., Barbara Bui, Sergio Rossi, and more are $75 apiece (originally $300 to $1,200). Through 11/13. 421 W. Broadway, nr. Spring St.; W–F (11–7).
• Save up to 70 percent at the Tibi fall 2009 sample sale. The paisley tie-waist dress is $100 (originally $328), the silk strapless dress is $105 (originally $345), and the beaded shift dress is $168 (originally $528). Through 11/13. 409 W. 39th St., nr. Ninth Ave.; W (1–7), Th (9–6), F (9–5).
• Samples and stock for women and men are up to 85 percent off at the Elie Tahari warehouse sale. Through 11/15. Chelsea Market, 75 Ninth Ave., nr. 15th St.; W–Su (10–7).
• Find deep discounts at the Susana Monaco fall sample sale. Through 11/12. 263 W. 38th St., nr. Eighth Ave., fifteenth fl.; W–Th (9–7).
• Lingerie, sleepwear, swimwear, and ready-to-wear items from La Perla are 80 percent off. Bras are $40 to $60 (originally $119 to $289), panties are $20 to $40 (originally $55 to $164), and sleepwear is $50 to $60 (originally $184 to $500). 4 W. 58th St., nr. Fifth Ave (212-920-1211); Su (1–6), M–W (10–6).
Most Viewed Stories
Bernie Sanders Wore the Only Appropriate Outfit to Trump’s Inauguration
Kellyanne Conway Goes With a Subtle Look for the Inauguration
This Conspiracy Theory Will Change How You Feel About the Bachelor Villain
Here’s the Official List of Speakers for the Women’s March on Washington
15 Protest Sign Ideas for the Women’s March on Washington
The Ultimate Guide to Preparing for the Women’s March
Michelle Obama’s Face Perfectly Sums Up How You’re Feeling Today
Thousands of Women Are Descending Upon Washington D.C. for the Women’s March
Melania Trump Wears Ralph Lauren on Inauguration Day
Bernie Sanders Reviews the Balenciaga Men’s Collection
From Our Partners
Who What Wear
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.