• Meet Elle style director Kate Lanphear and preview the Armani Exchange holiday collection. With any Armani Exchange purchase of $100 or more, shoppers are invited to customize their own A/X Pima T-shirt alongside a stylist. Hors d’oeuvre and drinks will be served. RSVP to RSVP@armaniexchange.com. Armani Exchange, 129 Fifth Ave., at 10th St. (212-254-7230); 6–8.
• Womenswear, swimwear, and denim are up to 75 percent off at the Shoshanna and Anlo fall sample sale. Spring dresses are $150 (originally $350), tops are $100 (originally $250), and jeans are $75 (originally $200). Through 11/12. Shoshanna Showroom, 23 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 422 (212-719-3601); W (10–6:30), Th (10–5:30).
• Patricia Field and Baileys Irish Cream are pairing up to launch the Baileys Holiday Shoe Store to benefit the Clothes Off Our Back charity. Designer shoes from L.A.M.B., Barbara Bui, Sergio Rossi, and more are $75 apiece (originally $300 to $1,200). Through 11/13. 421 W. Broadway, nr. Spring St.; W–F (11–7).
• Save up to 70 percent at the Tibi fall 2009 sample sale. The paisley tie-waist dress is $100 (originally $328), the silk strapless dress is $105 (originally $345), and the beaded shift dress is $168 (originally $528). Through 11/13. 409 W. 39th St., nr. Ninth Ave.; W (1–7), Th (9–6), F (9–5).
• Samples and stock for women and men are up to 85 percent off at the Elie Tahari warehouse sale. Through 11/15. Chelsea Market, 75 Ninth Ave., nr. 15th St.; W–Su (10–7).
• Find deep discounts at the Susana Monaco fall sample sale. Through 11/12. 263 W. 38th St., nr. Eighth Ave., fifteenth fl.; W–Th (9–7).
• Lingerie, sleepwear, swimwear, and ready-to-wear items from La Perla are 80 percent off. Bras are $40 to $60 (originally $119 to $289), panties are $20 to $40 (originally $55 to $164), and sleepwear is $50 to $60 (originally $184 to $500). 4 W. 58th St., nr. Fifth Ave (212-920-1211); Su (1–6), M–W (10–6).
Most Viewed Stories
The Big Secret of Every Dating App: Tech Doesn’t Matter
How to Get Out of Any Party Conversation
‘Weed Dick’ Is the New Way for Men to Sexually Disappoint You
Cindy Crawford on Bagels, Instagirls, and Bringing the Supermodel Era to TV
American Apparel Files for Bankruptcy
Astrology GIFs for the Week of October 5, 2015
It’s Harder to Be Thin Than It Was in the ’80s
All the Ceilings Women Keep Hitting Their Heads On
‘Truly Ugly Guy With Glasses’ Is Europe’s Most Virile Man
From Our Partners
Demi Lovato's 'Vanity Fair' Photo Shoot Is Totally Nude, Totally Natural, And Totally Woah
SELF: The One Thing Pedicurists Want You To Know
5 Eyeliner Rules Most Women Break (and How to Redeem Yourself)
The Zoe Report
Why I Quit Shopping At Zara
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping Features7 Alternatives to Those Sold-Out L.L. Bean Boots
Don't be one of the 100,000 losers waiting for back orders.Stock Up on These Fall Boots Under $300
Sensible lace-ups, sparkly shoes, and more.Cheap Thrill: Jacquemus’s Tailored T-Shirt
A signature piece from the "It" designer.Outfit of the Week: A Smart Way to Layer Basics
One more way to make weekdays easier.Cool Cocktail Dresses Inspired by the Philippines
From the up-and-comers behind Mestiza.Treat-Yourself Friday: A Utilitarian Leather Jacket
Perfect for the unpredictable weather.38 Pairs of Boots to Buy This Fall
Because pedicure season is finally over.41 Downright-Gorgeous New Pieces for Your Home
From kingly bedding to froggy rugs to Georg Jensen glass.5 Discerning New Yorkers on Their Favorite Finds for the Home
Project Runway’s Tim Gunn, celebrity stylist June Ambrose, and more choose the city’s finest boutiques, furniture restorers, specialty shops, designers, and cleaners.Marni’s Fabulously Shaggy Winter Coats Are Here
Fluffy and fantastic.
Welcome to layering season.Cheap Thrill: COS’s Wide-Leg Pants
A versatile transition piece.Outfit of the Week: Light Fall Layers
No jacket needed.37 Great Basics for Updating Your Wardrobe This Fall
The best work-friendly pieces, the perfect trench, and everything else you need right now.Treat Yourself Friday: A Quirky Bucket Bag
A playful take on the trend.Balenciaga’s New Shoes Are a ’90s Dream
Angela Chase would approve.Altuzarra’s First Bags Debut at Barneys New York
Introducing the Ghianda collection.115 Ways to Scream ‘Status’
The thing to have right now if you’re an Italian chef, an Upper East Side lady, a leather daddy, or a Dalton senior. (We know because we asked.)Cheap Thrill: Kenzo’s Flirty Pleated Skirt
A go-with-everything skirt on sale.Outfit of the Week: A Work-Friendly Combo
The ideal pieces to wear as we head into fall.