• Receive 20 percent off vintage clothing, boots, and shoes, and up to 50 percent off collection pieces at Zachary's Smile's holiday party. Enjoy Champagne and homemade treats while you shop. 9 Greenwich Ave., at Christopher St. (212-924-0604); 5–8.
• Thistle & Clover hosts a trunk show for jewelry designer Lauren Wimmer and footwear brand Marais USA. All Lauren Wimmer jewelry will be 20 percent off. Shoppers can also enjoy complimentary cookies and wine, and each guest will receive seasonal flowers from local florist Stem. RSVP to info@thistleclover with your name and shoe size. 221 DeKalb Ave., nr. Clermont Ave., Fort Greene, Brooklyn (718-855-5577); 5–8.
• Dresses, blouses, sweaters, coats, and accessories are up to 75 percent off at the Twinkle by Wenlan fall sample sale. Silk-georgette dresses are $114 (originally $335), wool coats are $165 (originally $484), and knitted accessories are $40 (originally $120). Through 11/19. 545 Eighth Ave., nr. 37th St.; W–Th (10–7).
• Womenswear, menswear, YYigal items, and accessories are up to 70 percent off at the Yigal Azrouël sample sale. Tops are $125 (originally $430), dresses are $235 (originally $790), and knits are $170 (originally $575). Through 11/19. 225 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-302-1194); W–Th (9–7).
• Merchandise is more than 50 percent off at the Nanette Lepore sample sale. Dresses are $140 (originally $335 to $595), skirts are $100 (originally $195 to $295), jackets are $190 (originally $285 to $495), and tops are $95 (originally $215 to $340). Through 11/20. 225 W. 35th St., nr. Seventh Ave., fourth fl. (212-594-0012); W–F (9–7).
• Find deals on handbags at the Rebecca Minkoff sample sale. The teal distressed-leather Morning After Bag is $350 (originally $635), the burgundy leather Nikki hobo is $350 (originally $595), and the black patent-leather Morning After Clutch with a chain strap is $195 (originally $330). Through 11/22. 17 W. 17th St., nr. Fifth Ave. (212-677-7829); W–Su (10–8).
Most Viewed Stories
It’s Harder to Be Thin Than It Was in the ’80s
Why Do I Jerk Awake Right As I’m Falling Asleep?
From Up Close, Raf Simons’s Vision for Dior Is Clear
Michelle Obama: No Boy Is Cute Enough to Keep You From Getting an Education
A Pregnant Supermodel Explains What She Eats
The World’s Easiest Way to Highlight Your Face
Meet the Prom Queen of Instagram
Selfie Sorority Uses Media Frenzy for Good Cause
‘Truly Ugly Guy With Glasses’ Is Europe’s Most Virile Man
A Comprehensive Taxonomy of Men With Long Hair
From Our Partners
Why You Should Never Wear These Two Items Two Days In A Row
How Demi Lovato Embraced This Body “Problem” We All Have
5 Best Sex Positions to Practically Guarantee an Orgasm
The Eye Makeup Tip That Will Put Plastic Surgeons Out of Business
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesCool Cocktail Dresses Inspired by the Philippines
From the up-and-comers behind Mestiza.Treat-Yourself Friday: A Utilitarian Leather Jacket
Perfect for the unpredictable weather.38 Pairs of Boots to Buy This Fall
Because pedicure season is finally over.41 Downright-Gorgeous New Pieces for Your Home
From kingly bedding to froggy rugs to Georg Jensen glass.5 Discerning New Yorkers on Their Favorite Finds for the Home
Project Runway’s Tim Gunn, celebrity stylist June Ambrose, and more choose the city’s finest boutiques, furniture restorers, specialty shops, designers, and cleaners.Marni’s Fabulously Shaggy Winter Coats Are Here
Fluffy and fantastic.18 of the Best Fall Jackets Under $300
Welcome to layering season.Cheap Thrill: COS’s Wide-Leg Pants
A versatile transition piece.Outfit of the Week: Light Fall Layers
No jacket needed.37 Great Basics for Updating Your Wardrobe This Fall
The best work-friendly pieces, the perfect trench, and everything else you need right now.
A playful take on the trend.Balenciaga’s New Shoes Are a ’90s Dream
Angela Chase would approve.Altuzarra’s First Bags Debut at Barneys New York
Introducing the Ghianda collection.115 Ways to Scream ‘Status’
The thing to have right now if you’re an Italian chef, an Upper East Side lady, a leather daddy, or a Dalton senior. (We know because we asked.)Cheap Thrill: Kenzo’s Flirty Pleated Skirt
A go-with-everything skirt on sale.Outfit of the Week: A Work-Friendly Combo
The ideal pieces to wear as we head into fall.Winter Doomsday Preppers: This Coat Is for You
Warm, fuzzy, and a street-style hit.Spring 2016 Runway Trends to Buy Now
Who wants to wait until next year?The Start-up Helping You Cash In on Designer Bags
So you don't have the hassle of another consignment store.Outfit of the Week: A Cool, Office-Friendly Look
It's all in the skirt details.