• Receive 20 percent off vintage clothing, boots, and shoes, and up to 50 percent off collection pieces at Zachary's Smile's holiday party. Enjoy Champagne and homemade treats while you shop. 9 Greenwich Ave., at Christopher St. (212-924-0604); 5–8.
• Thistle & Clover hosts a trunk show for jewelry designer Lauren Wimmer and footwear brand Marais USA. All Lauren Wimmer jewelry will be 20 percent off. Shoppers can also enjoy complimentary cookies and wine, and each guest will receive seasonal flowers from local florist Stem. RSVP to info@thistleclover with your name and shoe size. 221 DeKalb Ave., nr. Clermont Ave., Fort Greene, Brooklyn (718-855-5577); 5–8.
• Dresses, blouses, sweaters, coats, and accessories are up to 75 percent off at the Twinkle by Wenlan fall sample sale. Silk-georgette dresses are $114 (originally $335), wool coats are $165 (originally $484), and knitted accessories are $40 (originally $120). Through 11/19. 545 Eighth Ave., nr. 37th St.; W–Th (10–7).
• Womenswear, menswear, YYigal items, and accessories are up to 70 percent off at the Yigal Azrouël sample sale. Tops are $125 (originally $430), dresses are $235 (originally $790), and knits are $170 (originally $575). Through 11/19. 225 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-302-1194); W–Th (9–7).
• Merchandise is more than 50 percent off at the Nanette Lepore sample sale. Dresses are $140 (originally $335 to $595), skirts are $100 (originally $195 to $295), jackets are $190 (originally $285 to $495), and tops are $95 (originally $215 to $340). Through 11/20. 225 W. 35th St., nr. Seventh Ave., fourth fl. (212-594-0012); W–F (9–7).
• Find deals on handbags at the Rebecca Minkoff sample sale. The teal distressed-leather Morning After Bag is $350 (originally $635), the burgundy leather Nikki hobo is $350 (originally $595), and the black patent-leather Morning After Clutch with a chain strap is $195 (originally $330). Through 11/22. 17 W. 17th St., nr. Fifth Ave. (212-677-7829); W–Su (10–8).
Most Viewed Stories
Everything We Know About Brad Pitt’s Plane Incident
It’s Time to Get Over Your White Feelings and Start Taking Action for Black Lives
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
Jaden Smith on the Many Subtle Flavors of Water
Kim Kardashian Might Vote for Donald Trump
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
If You See Brad Pitt As a Fallen Hero, It’s Because the Rules Have Changed
Taylor Swift’s Squad Begged Kim Kardashian for Mercy
Kylie Jenner’s Getting Sucked Into Tyga’s Debt Problems
Bask in the Glory of This Dramatic Email Sent to a UCLA Freshman by Her Future Roommate
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.