• Shop for a good cause at M.A.C. Cosmetics on World AIDS Day. The company will match 100 percent of the sales for all Viva Glam lipstick and lipglass ($14 each) and donate it to the M.A.C. AIDS Fund. M.A.C. Columbus, 148 Columbus Ave., nr. 66th St. (212-769-0725); 10–7. M.A.C. Harlem, 202 W. 125th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-665-0676); 10–8. M.A.C. Flatiron, 1 E. 22nd St., nr. Broadway (212-677-6611); 10–8.
• Plaza Beauty by Warren-Tricomi is doling out free gifts. Receive free mascara from AmazingCosmetics with the purchase of concealer; a free Lucy B perfume vial for the first 50 shoppers; a free Whish Essentials set and free gift wrapping with any Whish purchase; and more. The boutique will donate 5 percent of all profits from the event to Volunteers of America. The Shops at the Plaza, 1 W. 58th St., at Fifth Ave. (212-223-4694); 5–8.
• Receive more than 50 percent off lingerie at the annual Hanky Panky sample sale. The low-rise zebra-print lace thong is $10 (originally $22) and the original-rise signature lace thong is $10 (originally $18). All thongs are buy twelve, get one free. Through 12/4. 260 Fifth Ave., nr. 28th St. (212-725-4996); T–W (8:30–8), Th (8:30–7), F (9–1).
• Couture bridal dresses and evening-gown samples by Kelima K are 30 to 60 percent off. An ivory sheath with chiffon ruffles is $960 (originally $2,400), a silk taffeta ballgown with a shirred bodice is $895 (originally $1,695), and a short embossed silk dress is $575 (originally $895). Through 12/5. 229B Mott St., nr. Prince St. (212-334-6546); T–S (3–7).
• Handbags from L.A.M.B., Harajuku Lovers, and Kidrobot are up to 70 percent off. Prices range from $5 for small Kidrobot accessories to $150 for large L.A.M.B. handbags. The Keaton bag is $150 (originally $495), the Fisher clutch is $75 (originally $495), and the Kidrobot Slinger is $20 (originally $98). Through 12/3. 42 Greene St., nr. Broome St., second fl.; T (8–8), W–Th (10–7).
• Cashmere, cashmere-blend, and cotton apparel is up to 75 percent off at the Autumn Cashmere sample sale. 12/1–12/4 and 12/7–12/11. 231 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., ste. 924 (212-398-2244); T–F (9–7) and M–F (9–6).
Most Viewed Stories
That Awkward Clip of Donald and Melania at the Inauguration Is Definitely Real
Trump’s Latest Executive Order Will Affect Women’s Health Worldwide
Josh Kushner, Ivanka Trump’s Brother-in-Law, Was Reportedly Spotted at the Women’s March
What You Need to Know About the 89800 ‘Count Me’ Text
A Scene from the D.C. Women’s March
Sean Spicer Chews and Swallows 35 Pieces of Gum Every Day Before Noon
Museums Across the World Are Collecting Women’s March Signs
Like Trump, Taylor Swift Cares About Numbers
Calvin Klein Quietly Unveils First Raf Simons Collection
The Future of the Left Is Female
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.