• See Harry Connick Jr. and an eighteen-piece orchestra perform to celebrate Bloomingdale's new holiday windows. He will be performing songs from his new album, Your Songs, on the Third Avenue side of the store. Bloomingdale's, 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St. (212-705-2000); 4:30 p.m.
• Samples and stock are 70 percent off at the Marlies Dekkers lingerie sale. Through 11/19. 50 W. 57th St., nr. Sixth Ave., eighth fl.; T–Th (10–6).
• Shirts and hats are 70 percent off and hoodies are 75 percent off at the Kidrobot sample sale. Hoodies are $25, T-shirts are $15, and hats are $10. Through 11/18. 56 W. 22nd St., nr. Sixth Ave., second fl.; T–W (11–8).
• Kooba handbags from current and past seasons are up to 80 percent off. Through 11/19. 141 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave., nineteenth fl.; T–Th (10–2) and (3–8).
• Classic crocodile clutches are 50 percent off at the Nancy Gonzalez sale. Through 11/19. 50 W. 57th St., nr. Sixth Ave., eighth fl. (212-920-1211); T–Th (10–6).
• Handbags, totes, clutches, and wallets are up to 80 percent off at the MCM sample sale. New merchandise will be added throughout the week. Through 11/19. 50 W. 57th St., nr. Sixth Ave., eighth fl. (212-920-1211); T–Th (10–6).
• Outerwear, sportswear, and dresses are up to 80 percent off at the Strenesse sample and stock sale. Through 11/19. 50 W. 57th St., nr. Sixth Ave., eighth fl. (212-920-1211); T–Th (10–6).
• Fall merchandise from Vivienne Westwood, Iodice, Bliss Lau, and Ilaria Nistri is up to 75 percent off. Prices range from $50 to $300. Through 11/29. Scatola Showroom, 544 W. 27th St., nr. Eleventh Ave., sixth fl.; Tu–F (10–7).
• Receive 75 percent off women's ready-to-wear and men's suits, shirts, and accessories at the Christian Lacroix and Isaia Napoli sample sale. Through 11/21. 260 Fifth Ave., nr. 28th St.; T–F (10–7), S (10–2:30).
• Samples from past collections, wedding bands, one-off designs, and Indian and African bangles are up to 80 percent off at the St. Kilda jewelry sale. 71 Fifth Ave., nr. Prospect Pl. (718-398-4459); daily (noon–8).
Most Viewed Stories
It’s Harder to Be Thin Than It Was in the ’80s
Why Do I Jerk Awake Right As I’m Falling Asleep?
Guess Who Renovated This Grand Upper West Side Penthouse
Michelle Obama: No Boy Is Cute Enough to Keep You From Getting an Education
Selfie Sorority Uses Media Frenzy for Good Cause
A Pregnant Supermodel Explains What She Eats
The Internet of Parents Is Miserable and I Love It
‘Truly Ugly Guy With Glasses’ Is Europe’s Most Virile Man
The World’s Easiest Way to Highlight Your Face
Meet the Prom Queen of Instagram
From Our Partners
De Blasio Puts Trip to Washington ‘On Hold’ as City Battens Down for Storm
Molly's September 2015 Favorites
The 21 Sexiest Chuck Bass Moments of All Time
Watch The Opening Sequence To 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesCool Cocktail Dresses Inspired by the Philippines
From the up-and-comers behind Mestiza.Treat-Yourself Friday: A Utilitarian Leather Jacket
Perfect for the unpredictable weather.38 Pairs of Boots to Buy This Fall
Because pedicure season is finally over.41 Downright-Gorgeous New Pieces for Your Home
From kingly bedding to froggy rugs to Georg Jensen glass.5 Discerning New Yorkers on Their Favorite Finds for the Home
Project Runway’s Tim Gunn, celebrity stylist June Ambrose, and more choose the city’s finest boutiques, furniture restorers, specialty shops, designers, and cleaners.Marni’s Fabulously Shaggy Winter Coats Are Here
Fluffy and fantastic.18 of the Best Fall Jackets Under $300
Welcome to layering season.Cheap Thrill: COS’s Wide-Leg Pants
A versatile transition piece.Outfit of the Week: Light Fall Layers
No jacket needed.37 Great Basics for Updating Your Wardrobe This Fall
The best work-friendly pieces, the perfect trench, and everything else you need right now.
A playful take on the trend.Balenciaga’s New Shoes Are a ’90s Dream
Angela Chase would approve.Altuzarra’s First Bags Debut at Barneys New York
Introducing the Ghianda collection.115 Ways to Scream ‘Status’
The thing to have right now if you’re an Italian chef, an Upper East Side lady, a leather daddy, or a Dalton senior. (We know because we asked.)Cheap Thrill: Kenzo’s Flirty Pleated Skirt
A go-with-everything skirt on sale.Outfit of the Week: A Work-Friendly Combo
The ideal pieces to wear as we head into fall.Winter Doomsday Preppers: This Coat Is for You
Warm, fuzzy, and a street-style hit.Spring 2016 Runway Trends to Buy Now
Who wants to wait until next year?The Start-up Helping You Cash In on Designer Bags
So you don't have the hassle of another consignment store.Outfit of the Week: A Cool, Office-Friendly Look
It's all in the skirt details.