• Celebrate the opening of Cole Haan's new Flatiron store. The first 100 customers will receive a free gift with any purchase, and all shoppers can enter a drawing for a $500 Cole Haan gift card. Champagne, hors d'oeuvre, and sweets will be served. 141 Fifth Ave., at 20th St.; 10–8.
• Michael Williams of AContinuousLean.com and Randy Goldberg of UrbanDaddy curate a Pop-up Flea for men, stocking merch from Rogues Gallery, Billykirk, No Mas, Michael Andrews Bespoke, and more. Through 11/22. 201 Mulberry St., nr. Spring St.; F (3-9), S (11-7), Su (11-6).
• Alice + Olivia launches an uptown pop-up in Scoop. The selection includes signature pieces like sequin-and-ribbon dresses, leather jackets, blazers, pants, knits, and scarves. Plus, browse an assortment of vintage sunglasses, handmade jewelry, and treats from Dylan's Candy Bar. Through 1/1. 1275 Third Ave., nr. 73rd St. (212-535-5577); M–F (11–8), S (11–7), Su (noon–6).
• Meet jewelry designer and fashion blogger Wendy Brandes and shop the collection at her new pop-up shop. The store will also feature clothing from Zang Toi. Through 11/21. 48 Greenwich Ave., nr. Perry St.; noon–8.
• Fall merchandise from Vivienne Westwood, Iodice, Bliss Lau, and Ilaria Nistri is up to 75 percent off. Prices range from $50 to $300. Scatola Showroom, 544 W. 27th St., nr. Eleventh Ave., sixth fl.; Tu–F (10–7).
• Receive up to 75 percent off suits, sport coats, shirts, ties, trousers, and outerwear from Isaia. 260 Fifth Ave., nr. 28th St.; T–F (10–7).
• Merchandise is more than 50 percent off at the Nanette Lepore sample sale. Dresses are $140 (originally $335 to $595), skirts are $100 (originally $195 to $295), jackets are $190 (originally $285 to $495), and tops are $95 (originally $215 to $340). 225 W. 35th St., nr. Seventh Ave., fourth fl. (212-594-0012); W–F (9–7).
• Gucci jewelry and watches are up to 90 percent off. Metropolitan Pavilion, 123 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave. (212-463-0071); Th–F (10–8).
• Shop deals at the Tracy Reese sample sale, including merchandise from Plenty and Frock. The Patchwork frock in raspberry is $190 (originally $525), the Plenty by Tracy Reese asymmetric Surplice dress in pumpkin prairie floral is $120 (originally $260), and the Frock! by Tracy Reese ruffled strapless Ciera dress in blue is $120 (originally $300). The first 150 customers will receive a gift bag of full-size beauty products. 260 W. 39th St., nr. Eighth Ave., nineteenth fl. (646-438-6928); Th–F (9–7).
• Reem Acra ready-to-wear and eveningwear samples from current and past seasons are up to 90 percent off. 53 W. 36th St., nr. Fifth Ave.; Th–F (9–7).
• One-of-a-kind bags by Isabella Fiore are up to 80 percent off at the Savvy & Co. sample sale. 42 Greene St., nr. Grand St.; Th–F (10–8), S (10–7).
• Lingerie is up to 80 percent off and ready-to-wear is up to 60 percent off at the Araks sample sale. The organic cotton chemise is $90 (originally $275), cotton camis with tulle trim are $40 (originally $160), and bras and panties start at $10. 137 Grand St., nr. Crosby St.; Th (8:30–7:30), F (9:30–6:30).
• Select Ali Ro merchandise is more than 65 percent off. 530 Seventh Ave., at 39th St., fourteenth fl. (212-575-2550); Th (8:30–6:30), F (8:30–5:30).
• Take an additional 25 percent off everything in the store at Yumi Kim. 105 Stanton St., at Ludlow St. (212-420-5919); Su–Th (noon–8), F–S (noon–9).
Most Viewed Stories
Rereading The Handmaid’s Tale, One Month Into the Trump Era
Why Did Everyone Act Like I Was Crazy When I Decided to Have a Baby in My 20s?
Ask Polly: I Overshared My Way Out of a Boyfriend!
Kellyanne Conway Was Honestly Too Busy House Hunting to Appear on TV
What, Exactly, Are Melania and Ivanka Trump Trying to Sell?
Please Enjoy This Juicy Mystery About a Woman Cheating in a Half-Marathon
Malia Obama Went to the Club
Lululemon’s Former CEO Really Needs His Own Bravo Show
The Supreme-Branded Metrocard Is Here
Get Ready for Kanye Makeup
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.