• Burton is hosting a Girl's Night Out shopping event to showcase the 2010 collection. The first 100 attendees will receive Burton and Teen Vogue goodie bags, and all guests can enter to win a $1,000 shopping spree. Complimentary snacks and drinks will be served. RSVP to rsvpNYC@burtonsnowboards.com. 106 Spring St., at Mercer St. (212-966-8068); 6–8.
• American Eagle Outfitters unveils its new four-level flagship in Times Square. The space houses a denim library with 20,000 pairs of jeans and features a 25-story LED billboard outside that displays photos of shoppers. 1551 Broadway, at 46th St.; 10 a.m–1 a.m.
• Housing Works launches the Fashion for Action charity event. The four-day event kicks off with a shopping preview, cocktail party, and silent auction. Details and tickets (starting at $100) are available at HousingWorks.org. The following three days feature a public sample sale, touting $1 million worth of designer merchandise for 50 to 70 percent off. Opening-night benefit, Rubin Museum of Art, 150 W. 17th St., nr. Seventh Ave.; 6—10. Public sample sale, Chelsea Thrift Shop, 143 W. 17th St., nr. Seventh Ave.; F (10–7), S (10–6), Su (noon–5).
• Meet Caudalíe co-founder Mathilde Thomas and receive a mini-spa treatment with Premier Cru, Caudalíe's new anti-aging cream. Thomas will be at each location from noon to 4 p.m. Sephora 86th and Lexington, 144 E. 86th St., nr. Lexington Ave. (212-426-6199); Th (11—5). Sephora Union Square, 45 E. 17th St., nr. Park Ave. South (212-995-8833); F (11–5).
• Lingerie is up to 80 percent off and ready-to-wear is up to 60 percent off at the Araks sample sale. The organic cotton chemise is $90 (originally $275), cotton camis with tulle trim are $40 (originally $160), and bras and panties start at $10. Through 11/20. 137 Grand St., nr. Crosby St.; Th (8:30–7:30), F (9:30–6:30).
• Steven Alan hosts a sample sale, offering Steven Alan shirts, Mirage leather jackets, Gryson handbags, Generic Man shoes, and more for over 50 percent off. Steven Alan women's shirts are $58 (originally $175) and DemyLee sweaters are $125 (originally $300). Through 11/22. 87 Franklin St., nr. Broadway (212-219-3305); Th–F (8:30–8), S (noon–7), Su (noon–5).
• All vintage merchandise is 50 percent off at the Circa Now friends-and-family sale. Through 11/19. 238 E. 6th St., nr. Second Ave. (212-254-2555); noon–8.
• Zang Toi is hosting a holiday sample sale and cocktail party, including jewelry designer Wendy Brandes. Fried wontons and wine will be served. RSVP to Zangtoi@houseoftoi.com. Through 11/19. 30 W. 57th St., nr. Sixth Ave., seventh fl.; noon–8.
• Shop deals at the Tracy Reese sample sale, including merchandise from Plenty and Frock. The Patchwork frock in raspberry is $190 (originally $525), the Plenty by Tracy Reese asymmetrical Surplice dress in pumpkin prairie floral is $120 (originally $260), and the Frock! by Tracy Reese ruffled strapless Ciera dress in blue is $120 (originally $300). The first 150 customers will receive a gift bag of full-size beauty products. Through 11/20. 260 W. 39th St., nr. Eighth Ave., fifth fl. (646-438-6928); Th–F (9–7).
• Reem Acra ready-to-wear and eveningwear samples from current and past seasons are up to 90 percent off. Through 11/20. 53 W. 36th St., nr. Fifth Ave.; Th–F (9–7).
• One-of-a-kind bags by Isabella Fiore are up to 80 percent off at the Savvy & Co. sample sale. Through 11/20. 42 Greene St., nr. Grand St.; Th–F (10–8), S (10–7).
• Select Ali Ro merchandise is more than 65 percent off. Through 11/20. 530 Seventh Ave., at 39th St., fourteenth fl. (212-575-2550); Th (8:30–6:30), F (8:30–5:30).
• MZ Wallace handbags are $100 (originally $295 to $425) at the brand's sample sale. Through 11/21. 125 Crosby St., nr. Prince St.; Th—F (10–8), S (10–4).
• Select items are up to 70 percent off at the Rubin Chapelle sample sale. Through 11/21. 410 W. 14th St., nr. Ninth Ave. (212-647-8636); Th–F (noon–7), S (noon–6).
• Mara Hoffman coats, dresses, tunics, and tops are up to 75 percent off at the Savvy & Co. sample sale. Through 11/21. 42 Greene St., nr. Grand St., second fl.; Th–F (10–7), S (10–7).
• Men's and women's clothing and accessories are up to 80 percent off at the Armani warehouse sale. New items will be added daily. Through 11/21. Metropolitan Pavilion, 123 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave., fourth fl.; Th (3–8), F (10–8), S (10–6).
• Men's fall samples and stock are 60 to 80 percent off at the Hickey and Original Penguin sample sale. The selection includes button-down shirts, suits, ties, polos, coats, and more. Hickey ties are $19 (originally $125), Original Penguin hoodies are $35 (originally $98), and Cold Method long peacoats are $95 (originally $315). Through 11/22. Chelsea Market, 75 Ninth Ave., nr. 15th St.; Th–Su (10:30–7).
• Kooba handbags from current and past seasons are up to 80 percent off. 141 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave., nineteenth fl.; T—Th (10–2 and 3–8).
• Cashmere sweaters are $80 and cotton basics are $50 at the Inhabit sample sale. 1411 Broadway, nr. 40th St., 24th fl.; W–Th (10–6).
• Samples and stock are 70 percent off at the Marlies Dekkers lingerie sale. 50 W. 57th St., nr. Sixth Ave., eighth fl.; T–Th (10–6).
• Classic crocodile clutches are 50 percent off at the Nancy Gonzalez sale. 50 W. 57th St., nr. Sixth Ave., eighth fl. (212-920-1211); T–Th (10–6).
• Handbags, totes, clutches, and wallets are up to 80 percent off at the MCM sample sale. New merchandise will be added throughout the week. 50 W. 57th St., nr. Sixth Ave., eighth fl. (212-920-1211); T–Th (10–6).
• Outerwear, sportswear, and dresses are up to 80 percent off at the Strenesse sample and stock sale. 50 W. 57th St., nr. Sixth Ave., eighth fl. (212-920-1211); T–Th (10–6).
• Dresses, blouses, sweaters, coats, and accessories are up to 75 percent off at the Twinkle by Wenlan fall sample sale. Silk-georgette dresses are $114 (originally $335), wool coats are $165 (originally $484), and knit accessories are $40 (originally $120). 545 Eighth Ave., nr. 37th St.; W–Th (10–7).
• Womenswear, menswear, YYigal items, and accessories are up to 70 percent off at the Yigal Azrouël sample sale. Tops are $125 (originally $430), dresses are $235 (originally $790), and knits are $170 (originally $575). 225 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-302-1194); W–Th (9–7).
Most Viewed Stories
Donald Trump Spent the Morning After the Debate Fat-Shaming Miss Universe, Again
Hillary Clinton’s Sickest Debate Burns
Former Miss Universe Becomes U.S. Citizen So She Can Vote Against Trump
2009 Called — It Wants Its Vogue-Versus-Bloggers Fight Back.
Area Woman Interrupted by Man 25 Times in 26 Minutes
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
The Fashion Executive Who Doesn’t Wear Underwear on Dates
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
Naomi Watts and Liev Schreiber Are Separating After 11 Years Together
Uh-Oh, Is Rob Kardashian Feuding With Kylie Jenner?
From Our Partners
The Zoe Report
The Fashion Spot
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.