• Meet Project Runway judge Nina Garcia as she celebrates the launch of her new book, The Style Strategy. The first 100 customers to make a purchase will receive a free signed copy and $10 off their Sephora purchase that day. Sephora Columbus Circle, 10 Columbus Circle, nr. 60th St. (212-823-9383); 6–8.
• 50 Cent debuts his first fragrance, Power by Fifty Cent, at Macy's Herald Square. Those who purchase the fragrance ($68.50) will get their photograph taken with 50 Cent, set in an autographed frame. Macy's Herald Square, 151 W. 34th St., at Broadway (212-695-4400); 5 p.m.
• Clothing and accessories for men and women are 80 percent off at the Emanuel Ungaro sale. Through 11/7. 409 W. 39th St., nr. Ninth Ave. (212-249-4090); Th (noon–7), F–S (9–6).
• Couture and designer wedding dresses are up to 75 percent off at the Bridal Garden sample sale. Designers include Lela Rose, Angel Sanchez, Junko Yoshioka, and more. By appointment only. Through 11/29. 54 W. 21st St., nr. Sixth Ave., Ste. 907 (212-252-0661); M (noon–8), W–F (noon–8), S–Su (11–7).
• Vests, jackets, scarves, and more by Adrienne Landau are up to 70 percent off. The rabbit-fur biker jacket is $345 (originally $675), the Lynx rabbit coat is $550 (originally $995), and the Mongolian boa is $50 (originally $125). 519 Eighth Ave., nr. 35th St., 21st fl.; T–Th (10–6).
Most Viewed Stories
This Conspiracy Theory Will Change How You Feel About the Bachelor Villain
The Ultimate Guide to Preparing for the Women’s March
The Sheer Perfection of Donald Trump’s Golden Shower
15 Protest Sign Ideas for the Women’s March on Washington
Connecticut Politician Arrested for Pinching Woman’s Genitals
Pakistani Pop Star Stops Concert When He Spots Sexual Harassment
The Obamas Visited Malia and Sasha’s Old Swing Set at Its New Home at a D.C. Shelter
How to Live in a 150-Square-Foot Studio
Ask a Boss: How Do I Quit the Job I’ve Had Forever?
From Our Partners
The Cool Hour
Who What Wear
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.