• Topshop hosts a holiday style event, complete with Champagne, hors d'oeuvre, a D.J., and Topshop style advisers (including assistance from New York fashion director Harriet Mays Powell). Merchandise will be 20 percent off during the event. RSVP here. Topshop, 478 Broadway, nr. Broome St. (212-966-9455); 6:30–9:30.
• Meet The City's Olivia Palermo, Elle creative director Joe Zee, and Ports 1961 creative director Tia Cibani as they present the Ports 1961 pre-spring collection. Bloomingdale's, 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St., fourth fl. (212-705-2000); 6–8.
• Helianthus hosts a shopping party at its West Village location, including Champagne, food, goody bags, and deals. During the event, buy one item and get a second one for 50 percent off. Each customer will also be entered in a raffle to win a gift certificate to the store. 552 La Guardia Pl., nr. W. 3rd St. (212-677-6888); 6–9.
• Check out Lab Series Skincare for Men's new pop-up shop. Receive a complimentary skin-care consultation, preview new products, and enjoy grooming services, nail buffing, and shoe shines. Through 11/14. 43 E. 42nd St., nr. Madison Ave.; daily (7–7).
• Attend the opening reception for photographer Corey Arnold's exhibition, Fish Work, at Dunderdon. Mulled wine, hot apple cider, and other fall treats will be served, and all fall/winter 2009 merchandise will be 10 percent off. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org. 25 Howard St., at Crosby St. (212-226-4040); 5–8.
• Celebrate the opening of new fashion, art, and furniture boutique Trunk in Dumbo and view new works by local artists and designers. 68 Jay St., nr. Front St., Ste. 101, Dumbo, Brooklyn (718-522-6488); 6–10.
• See the work of more than 60 artists at Kidrobot's Munnyworld Custom Toy Show, featuring five winners from the Munnyworld Custom Contest. The collectible vinyl figures will be available for purchase at the event. Eloquent Delinquents Gallery, 41 Wooster St., nr. Broome St.; Th (8–10), F–Su (noon–7).
• New shoe boutique NOS teams up with Mackage to host a fashion show and shopping event. Receive 15 percent off all Mackage fall/winter outerwear and 10 percent off all shoes and accessories. RSVP to RSVP@nosboutique.com. 68 Jay St., nr. Front St. (718-422-0095); cocktails, 6:30–9, Mackage fashion show, 7:30.
• Find deals on boots, bags, scarves, wallets, and tees at the Salvor Projects 2009 studio sale. Through 11/14. 120 W. 28th St., nr. Sixth Ave., Ste. 4K (646-241-4823); noon–7.
• Shoes start at $100 at the (formerly secret) Manolo Blahnik sample sale. The sale is open to V.I.P. customers and press only in the morning and extends to the public in the afternoon. Through 11/12. The Warwick New York, 65 W. 54th St., nr. Sixth Ave. (212-247-2700); open until 4 p.m.
• Bathing suits start at $30 and men's button-down shirts start at $50 at the Kathleen Cook and Orlando Carreras sample sale. Through 11/13. 147 W. 35th St., nr. Sixth Ave., Ste. 1003; Th (10–8), F (10–7).
• Receive up to 65 percent off handbags and womenswear at the Bulga and Sarah Pacini sample sale. Through 11/14. 42 Greene St., nr. Grand St., second fl.; Th–F (10–8), S (10–7).
• Boots and shoes are $80 to $150 (originally $250 to $650) at the Butter, Tibi, and Something Bleu footwear sale. 307 Seventh Ave., nr. 27th St., Ste. 2307 (212-366-1822); M–Th (10–7).
• Silk dresses are $120 (originally $372), bombers are $140 (originally $350), and skirts are $90 (originally $310) at the Lauren Moffatt sample sale. 214 W. 29th St., nr. Eighth Ave., Ste. 1503 (212-465-0839); T–Th (9–7).
• Cashmere V-necks, crewnecks, and turtlenecks are $85 (originally $220), cashmere tees are $50 (originally $125), and cashmere scarves are $80 (originally $175) at the White + Warren sample sale. 80 W. 40th St., nr. Fifth Ave., third fl.; T–W (8–7), Th (8–3).
• Merchandise is up to 70 percent off at the Susana Monaco fall sample sale. 263 W. 38th St., nr. Eighth Ave., fifteenth fl.; W–Th (9–7).
• Womenswear, swimwear, and denim are up to 75 percent off at the Shoshanna and Anlo fall sample sale. Spring dresses are $150 (originally $350), tops are $100 (originally $250), and jeans are $75 (originally $200). Shoshanna Showroom, 23 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 422 (212-719-3601); W (10–6:30), Th (10–5:30).