The Victoria's Secret fashion show tapes today. It doesn't air on CBS until December 1, but we went backstage to check out what it takes to look like a Victoria's Secret Angel. Among tables full of hair extensions and tons of glitter, we spotted Doutzen Kroes, Erin Heatherton, Sessilee Lopez, Heidi Klum, Behati Prinsloo, Dorothea Barth Jorgensen, and new angels Candice Swanepoel, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Chanel Iman getting ready. Makeup artist Tom Pecheux explains the look: "it's beauty, freshness, so light color, no hard lines." What does that mean? "A lot of shimmer, pink lipstick, black mascara, of course a bit of glow, a bit of tan, a bit of sexiness. I want a girl to say 'Wow, those bitches look fabulous.'" See more behind-the-scenes footage in the video. And look out for the puppy!
Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
- Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split