• It may not be spring, but it's already time to copy Alexander Wang's spring 2010 loose, unraveled side-braid. Rachel McAdams rocked the look at the premiere of Sherlock Holmes in London last night, while Kasia Struss also wore a Wang-ish do for the January issue of Vogue. [Beauty Counter/Style.com, Models.com]
• Gray hair is becoming fashionable in Britain. Gareth Pugh showed the hue for his spring show, and Pixie Geldof wears the color now after three years of being blonde. "I didn’t want to do another color like pink, gray just seemed obvious," Geldof says. Would you go gray on purpose (or stop dyeing your whites)? [Times UK]
• The founders of "conversational fashion diary" website BleachBlack.com launched their first nail polish, a shimmery green hue named Dickweed. It's on sale starting today at NeedSupply.com for $12.95. [Refinery29]
• Tallulah Jane, a new indie perfume house based in New York, launched its first set of natural fragrances. Way to go, new fragrance companies. [Now Smell This]
• Jennifer Lopez: “Part of my business is being in shape and looking good. You can’t lie to yourself about it. But I’m not the monster I used to be in the exercise department.” [Just Jared]
Most Viewed Stories
The Only Woman Mike Pence Is Allowed to Eat Alone With Is His Wife
Aubrey Plaza Is Currently Serving Up the Most Terrifying Performance on TV
Political Commentator Angela Rye Has Had It With Casual Racism
Chris Evans Has Only Nice, Beautiful Things to Say About Jenny Slate
The Makeup Police Have Come to Arrest Alicia Keys
Michelle Kwan’s Husband Filed for Divorce
Bobbi Brown on Why She Really Left Her Brand and Resisted Making a Contour Palette, and Her Next Moves
Ali Wong Loves Kondo-ing So Much, She Named Her Daughter After It
Justin Theroux Bought a Piñata for Jennifer Aniston, But There Was No Candy Inside
Maxine Waters on Why She Decided ‘to Take the Gloves Off and Go for It’
The Cut’s Latest Beauty FeaturesJared Kushner Is ‘Exfoliating’ His Friends
Like Kondo-ing, but better.HBO Picks Up Italian TV Adaptation of Elena Ferrante’s Neapolitan Novels
But who will play Lila and Lenu?Hollywood Has Embraced Dascha Polanco. Why Hasn’t the Fashion World?
Talking OITNB, the fashion world’s hypocrisies, and being a proud New Yorker.Justin Bieber Will Make Male Crop Tops Trendy Even If It Kills Him
Justin ... thank you.I Wore Melania’s Couture Dress and It Was Terrifying
It was a harrowing bellwether of a kleptocratic, oligarchic future.I Can Afford to Pay Down My Student Loans Faster. But Should I?
Your money might be better spent elsewhere.The Exact Moment Amal Clooney Assumed Her New Form
A new woman.Tyrannosaurus rex Was the Sensitive Lover You’ve Been Looking For
Scientists say T. rex rubbed their sensitive noses together while mating.This Gender-Fluid Line From Korea Caught LVMH’s Eye
Blindness believes in designing beautiful pieces, no matter who wants to wear them.Suri Cruise Is ‘Hurt’ That Hillary Clinton Lost the Election
This will make you feel old.
“Talking about it normalizes what’s going on with us.”Sculptor Responsible for Terrible Cristiano Ronaldo Statue Defends His Work
“Not even Jesus pleased everyone.”Inside Detroit’s Rapidly Growing Art-and-Design Scene
Photographer Michel Arnaud’s new book, Detroit: The Dream Is Now, captures the revitalization taking place in of one of America’s great cities.Sheryl Sandberg Says Leaning in Hasn’t Made Women Better Off
“Overall, we are not seeing a major increase in female leadership in any industry or in any government.”25 Famous Women on Waxing and Shaving
How Rihanna, Emma Watson, Eva Longoria, and more deal with body hair.Here’s How Much Nancy Meyers Loves a Good Kitchen
Some sleek stainless-steel appliances are hard to find!Which Hipster Megachurch Is Right for You?
There are many skinny-jeaned ways to the Lord.Political Commentator Angela Rye Has Had It With Casual Racism
She called Joe Walsh a “bigot” on CNN last night.Coachella Outfits Reach Logical End Point With Weed Flower Crowns
Of course.Depression Is Now the Leading Cause of Illness and Disability Worldwide
The WHO says depression rates rose 18 percent in a decade.