• It may not be spring, but it's already time to copy Alexander Wang's spring 2010 loose, unraveled side-braid. Rachel McAdams rocked the look at the premiere of Sherlock Holmes in London last night, while Kasia Struss also wore a Wang-ish do for the January issue of Vogue. [Beauty Counter/Style.com, Models.com]
• Gray hair is becoming fashionable in Britain. Gareth Pugh showed the hue for his spring show, and Pixie Geldof wears the color now after three years of being blonde. "I didn’t want to do another color like pink, gray just seemed obvious," Geldof says. Would you go gray on purpose (or stop dyeing your whites)? [Times UK]
• The founders of "conversational fashion diary" website BleachBlack.com launched their first nail polish, a shimmery green hue named Dickweed. It's on sale starting today at NeedSupply.com for $12.95. [Refinery29]
• Tallulah Jane, a new indie perfume house based in New York, launched its first set of natural fragrances. Way to go, new fragrance companies. [Now Smell This]
• Jennifer Lopez: “Part of my business is being in shape and looking good. You can’t lie to yourself about it. But I’m not the monster I used to be in the exercise department.” [Just Jared]
Most Viewed Stories
It’s Finally Possible to Understand What Happened to Amanda Knox
The Very Uncomfortable Experience of Rewatching Election in 2016
Trump Campaign Manager Accidentally Refers to His ‘Abuse’ of Women on Live TV
Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Reportedly Broke Up
Ask Polly: Should I Try to Help My Alcoholic Friend?
Ask a Boss: My Co-worker Wants Everyone to Call Her Boyfriend Her ‘Master’!
Outrageous Party Photos From Andy Warhol’s Factory Days
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Chelsea Clinton Says She Didn’t Initially Know Her Mom Had Pneumonia Because She Was Trying to Power Through It
YogaToes Cured My Lifelong Fear of Bunions
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Beauty FeaturesYour Zits Are Actually Keeping You Young
New research suggest they are nature’s anti-ager.Rihanna’s Paris Fashion Week Show Involved a Lot More Purple Satin Than Anyone Was Expecting
Pastels were a major theme.Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
It’s a beautiful country!College Student Printed Out Her Roommate’s Subtweets and Posted Them in the Dorm in Today’s Best College Drama
She printed out every subtweet and posted them on a bulletin board.The Y Is Back in YSL, But Not Much Else Is Yet
Anthony Vaccarello’s debut collection falls back on label classics. Plus: Young Parisian designers experiment.Prince Married to Commoner Still Too Good to Tweet
Their 'first tweet' was not impressive.Finally Someone Called Donald Trump a Giant Baby and It Was Michelle Obama
It was inevitable.What’s Going to Happen to Angelina’s Jewelry From Brad?
She has quite a few personal pieces from Brad Pitt that might wind up on the auction block.Models at Margiela Looked Like Rainbow Brite Alien Angels
Cosplay for characters that haven’t been invented yet.Senate Approves Long-Delayed Zika-Funding Bill
The $1.1 billion measure is expected to pass the House later today.
“Campaign stress?”Emma Watson and Justin Trudeau Hold International Wokeness Summit
Rude of them to not invite the American delegate, Matt McGorry.Whoopi Goldberg on Vetements and Burning Bridges
The comedian is trading The View for a higher profile in the fashion world.This Gentle Mask Kills Zits Overnight
And it doesn’t stink.What Really Happens Backstage at the Shows
Runway beauty used to be pretty low-key. Now it’s one of the main events.Gary Johnson Calls in Supernatural Powers for Election Help
Melissa Joan Hart is the new Connecticut chair for the Gary Johnson campaign.Kim Kardashian Assaulted by the Same Guy Who Grabbed Gigi Hadid
He ran up and kissed her ass.The FDA Is Finally Going to Update the Term ‘Healthy’
Currently, foods that are low in fat but high in sugar can use it, which, no.Trump Campaign Manager Accidentally Refers to His ‘Abuse’ of Women on Live TV
Kellyanne Conway made a Freudian slip.Meet the Designer Who Launched a Hit Label From His Apartment
Talking to Atlein designer Antonin Tron about his unconventional debut.