Sometimes that oversize shoulder bag is necessary, for carting around a change of shoes for work, extra clothes for the gym, or the latest mammoth issue of Vogue or Vanity Fair for the subway. But after lugging around our life's contents on one shoulder all week, by the weekend we're ready to sling on something a little less taxing. This cross-body bag from eryn brinié is just big enough to tote the essentials, with a long chain strap so you won't have to fuss around with your drink and a clutch. And despite the affordable price — just knocked down from $100 to $59 — the caramel-colored pouch is 100 percent leather.
Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Glenn O’Brien Is Now a Priest Named Father G.
- Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
- John Boehner Teaching GOP How to Talk to Chicks
- Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
- Cities Ranked by Fake Instagram Happiness
- See Sexy Seventies Glamour From American Hustle
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 20 Days to Go!
- An Homage to the Lovely, Feisty Barbara Stanwyck
- Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Kids Struggle With Platonic Friendship, Too
- Victorian Moms Creepin’ in Photo Portraits
- 16 Pretty Finds in Pantone's Radiant Orchid
- Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
- Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
- Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her