His label may be bankrupt without any sign of a credible buyer, but Christian Lacroix is keeping busy with some freelance work: designing uniforms for service personnel. He previously designed uniforms and train interiors for Tézo and TGV lines as well as uniforms for Air France employees. His latest uniforms are for 20,000 employees of French railway operator SNCF. It might not be as glam as couture, but at least he gets to dress gobs of people, which he most likely wasn't doing before the bankruptcy filing. [WWD]
Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
- John Boehner Teaching GOP How to Talk to Chicks
- Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
- Cities Ranked by Fake Instagram Happiness
- See Sexy Seventies Glamour From American Hustle
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 20 Days to Go!
- An Homage to the Lovely, Feisty Barbara Stanwyck
- Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Kids Struggle With Platonic Friendship, Too
- Victorian Moms Creepin’ in Photo Portraits
- 16 Pretty Finds in Pantone's Radiant Orchid
- Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
- Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
- Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her
- Kim and Kanye Deny Versailles Wedding
- Jessica Hart, Kim, Kanye & More at Art Basel