The year ends with a sobered month for fashion magazines, as December's editorials err on the side of beauty rather than absolute craziness. Take, for instance, 10 magazine's accessories editorial starring Daul Kim, the Korean model who recently took her own life — it's gorgeous. Of course the month included its fair share of raunch, most notably Leighton Meester wearing a black leather leotard in GQ. Elsewhere, Daria Werbowy struck an interesting (to say the least) pose in Vogue, Paul Rudd visited a convenience store in a pink bathrobe for GQ, and Sarah Jessica Parker stripped down and tried on hipster clothes for Elle. See those images and more from this month's issues in the slideshow.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
Balenciaga’s New Bag: A Versatile Summer Option
- McCartney’s Asia Tour Culminates With Kate Moss
- Every Outfit Olivia Has Worn on Scandal Season 2
- When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
- Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Balenciaga’s New Bag: A Versatile Summer Option
- Issa’s Designer, Daniella Helayel, Quits Label
- Pussy Riot’s Maria Alyokhina Denied Parole
- GIF Lesson: How to Give Thin Hair Extra Volume
- The 45 Most Gorgeous, Famous Gems of All Time
- Barack Obama Prom Pictures
- Watch: Supercut of Pop Culture’s Best Promzillas
- Men No Longer Just Pieces of Meat
- Roitfeld Cast Herself in Seyfried’s Givenchy Ads
- Dirty Levi’s Jeans Sell for $36,100
- Best Bet: Mango Patterned Sweater