The year ends with a sobered month for fashion magazines, as December's editorials err on the side of beauty rather than absolute craziness. Take, for instance, 10 magazine's accessories editorial starring Daul Kim, the Korean model who recently took her own life — it's gorgeous. Of course the month included its fair share of raunch, most notably Leighton Meester wearing a black leather leotard in GQ. Elsewhere, Daria Werbowy struck an interesting (to say the least) pose in Vogue, Paul Rudd visited a convenience store in a pink bathrobe for GQ, and Sarah Jessica Parker stripped down and tried on hipster clothes for Elle. See those images and more from this month's issues in the slideshow.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 12 Fisherman Sweaters for Winter
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 17 Days to Go!
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb