Every year, French Vogue puts out a calendar. The theme for 2009's was pinup girls, so Carine Roitfeld styled a bunch of models in Louis Vuitton lingerie and put things like kittens and blown-up carrots between their legs. Terry Richardson shot them, but amazingly, no completely bare breasts made the cut (nipples showing through mesh, yes). For next year's calendar, Mario Sorrenti shot models Iselin Steiro, Natasha Poly, and Raquel Zimmermann at the Lido in Paris wearing diamanté panties and cupless triangle tops while rolling around in glitter sand bathed in neon lights. And for this most fabulous of calendars, we would like to thank Lady Gaga for taking diamanté out of Eurotrash-themed house parties and making it ironically great again. Most of the calendar is NSFW. Enjoy the shots on Fashionologie.
The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Cannes Day 9: Princess Charlene and Heidi Klum
- The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
- U.N. Pressures Prada to Stop Discrimination
- McCartney’s Asia Tour Culminates With Kate Moss
- Every Outfit Olivia Has Worn on Scandal Season 2
- When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
- Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Balenciaga’s New Bag: A Versatile Summer Option
- Issa’s Designer, Daniella Helayel, Quits Label
- Pussy Riot’s Maria Alyokhina Denied Parole
- GIF Lesson: How to Give Thin Hair Extra Volume
- The 45 Most Gorgeous, Famous Gems of All Time
- Barack Obama Prom Pictures
- Watch: Supercut of Pop Culture’s Best Promzillas
- Men No Longer Just Pieces of Meat