Every year, French Vogue puts out a calendar. The theme for 2009's was pinup girls, so Carine Roitfeld styled a bunch of models in Louis Vuitton lingerie and put things like kittens and blown-up carrots between their legs. Terry Richardson shot them, but amazingly, no completely bare breasts made the cut (nipples showing through mesh, yes). For next year's calendar, Mario Sorrenti shot models Iselin Steiro, Natasha Poly, and Raquel Zimmermann at the Lido in Paris wearing diamanté panties and cupless triangle tops while rolling around in glitter sand bathed in neon lights. And for this most fabulous of calendars, we would like to thank Lady Gaga for taking diamanté out of Eurotrash-themed house parties and making it ironically great again. Most of the calendar is NSFW. Enjoy the shots on Fashionologie.
Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Glenn O’Brien Is Now a Priest Named Father G.
- Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
- John Boehner Teaching GOP How to Talk to Chicks
- Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
- Cities Ranked by Fake Instagram Happiness
- See Sexy Seventies Glamour From American Hustle
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 20 Days to Go!
- An Homage to the Lovely, Feisty Barbara Stanwyck
- Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Kids Struggle With Platonic Friendship, Too
- Victorian Moms Creepin’ in Photo Portraits
- 16 Pretty Finds in Pantone's Radiant Orchid
- Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
- Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
- Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her