Gisele is not the sort of pregnant famous women who will take her clothes off and flaunt her belly on the cover of a magazine, like Christina Aguilera on Marie Claire or Demi Moore on Vanity Fair or Britney Spears on Harper's Bazaar or Heidi Klum on Vitals. Nor is she the sort of pregnant woman who will strip down and flaunt her belly in an editorial, even if it is for Steven Meisel and Italian Vogue and Twitter-inspired. She appears in the December issue covering her belly like a bullfighter. Abbey Lee Kershaw was a little less modest, and appears sitting bottomless on what we hope is an ottoman and not a bucket. See Meisel's Twitter imaginings of Natasha Poly, Karlie Kloss, Anna Selezneva, and more at the link. [Daily Feed/Models.com]
Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
- SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
- Susan Sarandon Was High at Most Hollywood Events
- How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- There’s a Six-Hour Line for the Trendiest Selfie
- The Best and Worst of December Fashion Magazines
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 13 Days to Go!
- Meet SAMMA: A Minimal, Pared-Down Jewelry Line
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!