By next fall, you'll be able to buy MNG by Mango at JCPenney. The retailer announced plans to sell the Spain-based line in 75 stores and online starting in fall 2010, and to expand to all 600 stores by the following year, which widens the buyer base from the twelve stand-alone outlets Mango operates in the U.S. right now. Perhaps this is just another part of the JCPenney master plan to become more fashionable and less "middle America," as the retailer also recently announced it will exclusively sell the Liz Claiborne line next season and the Olsen Twins' Olsenboye collection in 2010. And Penney's could use something like this to boost profits, which dropped 78 percent in the third quarter of this year.
Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
- SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
- Susan Sarandon Was High at Most Hollywood Events
- How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- There’s a Six-Hour Line for the Trendiest Selfie
- The Best and Worst of December Fashion Magazines
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 13 Days to Go!
- Meet SAMMA: A Minimal, Pared-Down Jewelry Line
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!