Also, a study finds that men's heart rates increase when they're lingerie shopping.
• A few early looks for the +J by Jil Sander for Uniqlo spring/summer 2010 collection have leaked. It's scheduled to hit stores January 14. [Nitrolicious]
• Isaac Mizrahi will narrate Sergei Prokofiev's "Peter and the Wolf" for the third year running in the Guggenheim's production this weekend. [NYP]
• Nineteen fashion designers, including Peter Pilotto, Mark Fast, and Meadham Kirchhoff, will receive sponsorship to show at London Fashion Week in February, supported by Topshop. [Vogue UK]
• A British study that tracked the heart rates of 1,000 shoppers found that buying party dresses raised women's heart rates most (followed by shoes, then handbags) and buying women's lingerie accelerated men's the most, perhaps owing to embarrassment. [Daily Mail UK]
• Maria Cornejo on dressing New York women: "Women have many lives in a day, and I try to do the best I can to accommodate that. If I have a meeting at my son’s school, I don’t want to look like a total fashion freak. I think, 'Could I wear this to Trader Joe's?'" [WWD]