Topshop keeps rolling out the collaborations. For spring 2010, the retailer welcomes back past collaborators Ann-Sofie Back, Jonathan Saunders, and Ashish for new collections, and images of the stock are just hitting online. Ann-Sofie Back's is the first to hit stores, slated for January 6, with six pieces of sportswear dresses, tanks, and tees that all seem to have survived a heavy slashing from Edward Scissorhands. Jonathan Saunders's took on stretch denim, crop tops, and skirts for his fourth round at Topshop, which hits stores January 20, and expanded to include white tees and black dresses with subtle graphic prints. The Ashish collaboration follows with a release date of February 3, and features the spring trend of soft sweatshirts and sweatpants, decked out in studs and spikes all over the arms and legs. These pieces reach a solid middle ground between comfy and punk, because really, there's no reason you can't have some room to breathe in pants though they have 30 sharp objects sticking out of them. So in case you're inspired by Rihanna's scary shoulders in 2010, this is your moment. Just remember: Safety first.
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve