Rihanna is performing at the Emirates Palace Hotel in Abu Dhabi, the second-largest city in the United Arab Emirates, on New Year's Eve. But the partygoers won't get the scantily clad Rihanna they're used to, as the singer was reportedly asked to tone down her sexy stage costume for the performance. (Beyoncé faced the same challenge for a concert in Malaysia, which was later postponed.) RiRi is supposedly getting $500,000 for the gig, which seems to be the price of her stylistic dignity. At least she'll be warm. [PopCrunch]
Kanye and Kim Might Get Married at Versailles
Liv Tyler Reminds Us to Say Please and Thank You
Maryland Bank Robber Chose Pink Monochrome
- Tyra Banks Is 40!
- Kanye and Kim Might Get Married at Versailles
- Liv Tyler Reminds Us to Say Please and Thank You
- Used Princess Di Clothes Sell for $140,000
- ‘Kamikaze Sperm’: Fighting Off Rivals?
- The Long, Strange Journey of Nell Scovell
- Maryland Bank Robber Chose Pink Monochrome
- Beauty GIF: How to Create a Holiday Glitter-Eye
- 2013: Another Year of the Effing Hipster?
- Go Ask Our Beauty Editor Anything at Reddit
- Wish List: Erdem’s Feathered Organza Silk Skirt
- Patty Carroll’s Draped, ‘Anonymous’ Women
- Cara Delevingne Nabs Second Vogue UK Cover
- Lindsay Lohan Cozying Up With Liam Neeson’s Son
- The Cut's 2013 Luxe Beauty Gift Guide