• Scientists have created an anti-sunburn drug, designed for people with a high sensitivity to sunlight. The drug helps prevent cancer and strong sun reactions by mimicking the body's natural defenses against UV rays while also making the user tan. Doctors warn that the drug is strong and "not for cosmetic purposes." [Telegraph UK]
• A new pill that supposedly reverses the signs of aging may also come out soon. The product, developed by L'Oreal and Nestle, uses lycopene, the compound found in tomatoes, to protect old skin cells and promote the growth of new ones. [Daily Mail UK]
• Who needs to spend money on expensive skin creams this holiday season when leftover sweet potatoes and beer supposedly make a great face mask? [BellaSugar]
• Sherri Shepherd wore a faux-mullet on The View this morning. She claimed it was supposed to go with her "Lakers look" (she was wearing a jersey). What? [Jezebel]
• Mary J. Blige has been taking hair cues from Rihanna with a high, blonde style. Do you like how it looks on her? [Beauty Counter/Style.com]
• The old Limelight nightclub is reopening as a marketplace in March and will include a J. Sisters salon, credited with first bringing the Brazilian bikini wax to New York City. Other beauty destinations in the marketplace will include organic skincare brand Soapology, Caswell Massey apothecary, and Japanese gold-infused skincare brand Cosme Proud. So, you can get a wax, and then rub gold lotion on yourself. [StyleList]
• A preview of Beyoncé's commercial for her new fragrance, Heat, is out. If you can fathom it, she writhes with a bunch of oil on her breasts and barely any clothing. [Just Jared]
• Race-car driver Danica Patrick will launch a new fragrance in March called Danica Patrick for Her. The scent will retail for $29.50 to $54.50 and will be promoted at NASCAR and the Indy Racing League. No word yet on what it will smell like, but anything has to be better than Sarah Jessica Parker's new B.O. perfume. [WWD]
Most Viewed Stories
‘Weed Dick’ Is the New Way for Men to Sexually Disappoint You
The Big Secret of Every Dating App: Tech Doesn’t Matter
How to Get Out of Any Party Conversation
Amber Rose, Populist Slut Hero of Our Time
Portraits of Privilege: A Teen Demands Mac ’n’ Cheese
7 Alternatives to Those Sold-Out L.L. Bean Boots
Cindy Crawford on Bagels, Instagirls, and Bringing the Supermodel Era to TV
You Think You’re Too Classy to Drink Champagne From a Bong?
Adriana Lima on Boxing, Brazilian Beauty Secrets
From Our Partners
How This Woman Lost 30 Pounds After Years of Ignoring Her Weight Gain
7 Eyebrow Mistakes You Need to Stop Making Immediately
Fabulous Find of the Week: Forever 21 Trench Coat
The Fashion Spot
New Study Says People Think Better of You When You Wear Black
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Beauty FeaturesWhy Is My Poop Green, Goth Whopper?
Black food has an unexpectedly bright side.The 50 Most Memorable Bangs Ever
From Audrey Tautou to Zooey Deschanel.John Galliano Doesn’t Do Instagram Eyebrows
Put down the brow pencil.Chanel Brings Back the Pigtail
You're going to want two of everything.Adriana Lima on Boxing, Brazilian Beauty Secrets
"It's in the water, I think."Assessing Steven Klein’s NARS Collaboration
Does the famed photographer's aesthetic translate to lipstick?The One Beauty Item That Keeps Popping Up at Fashion Month
A new makeup-artist favorite.Right Now the Exercise Pill Is Nothing But a Beautiful Fantasy
It isn't happening anytime soon.This Terrifying Face Mask Is a New Korean Beauty Trend
You'll look like a serial killer, but it gives you extra-soft skin.Phoebe Philo Does Not Believe in Hair Extensions
About the strong beauty look from Sunday’s show.
Life in plastic, it's fantastic.This Is How You Should Smell for Fall
Hint: not like a pumpkin.A Lesson in Beauty Grammar at Dior
What "past future perfect" means in terms of hair and makeup.Why Does My Heart Feel Like It’s Exploding?
A girl's guide to chest pain.The World’s Easiest Way to Highlight Your Face
How to strobe like a pro.A Pregnant Supermodel Explains What She Eats
"Don't be afraid of the fat."It’s Harder to Be Thin Than It Was in the ’80s
Hate you, boomers.Inside a Beauty Editor’s Insane Skin-Care Routine
A minimum of 12 products.Pat McGrath Wants You Dipped in Gold
The legendary makeup artist launches an exclusive product.Let’s All Get High on Cold-Pressed Juice!
Juice Crawls just killed nightlife.