We wanted to stop posting on the Victoria's Secret fashion show. Really, we did. But alas, their marketing is more powerful than our will. So let's talk about the model-search winner! Not to brag or anything, but we knew as soon as we saw Kylie Bisutti's MySpace page, set to the tune of AC/DC's "Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap," that she'd win all along. Not just because she's blonde and busty, and the American masses, who like blonde and busty, were in charge of selecting the winner. But also because she has that little something extra, a twinkle in not only her bra but her smile! And she's a married Christian Aries, so she must be wholesome despite her talent for wearing underwear on national network television, and if anyone gets ahead in fashion, it is the wholesome. Unsurprisingly, it didn't take long for her to find a real agent. She just signed with One Management and is said to have booked a Victoria's Secret swimwear shoot on St. Barts. Also, she is newly blonder, after her agent told her she wasn't blonde enough. And you thought she'd just disappear as soon as the show ended, hidden away in the back of church with a tray of cupcakes and a Big Mac and a thermos of Kool-Aid. Well. She's showing you.
Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
Gumbel Makes Barneys Race Joke to Barneys CEO
Kanye and Kim Might Get Married at Versailles
- Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
- Gumbel Makes Barneys Race Joke to Barneys CEO
- Tyra Banks Is 40!
- Kanye and Kim Might Get Married at Versailles
- Liv Tyler Reminds Us to Say Please and Thank You
- Used Princess Di Clothes Sell for $140,000
- ‘Kamikaze Sperm’: Fighting Off Rivals?
- The Long, Strange Journey of Nell Scovell
- Maryland Bank Robber Chose Pink Monochrome
- Beauty GIF: How to Create a Holiday Glitter-Eye
- 2013: Another Year of the Effing Hipster?
- Go Ask Our Beauty Editor Anything at Reddit
- Wish List: Erdem’s Feathered Organza Silk Skirt
- Patty Carroll’s Draped, ‘Anonymous’ Women
- Cara Delevingne Nabs Second Vogue UK Cover