The rose-cut, pear-shaped amber and tourmaline earrings Michelle Obama wore to the State Dinner last week are by Bochic. Though they were not custom made for her, they are handmade and one-of-a-kind. A Bochic representative reveals, "They were part of a group of jewelry picked out by her stylist several months ago." Bochic prefers not to reveal the price of this particular pair of earrings because of their vast private client base, but their earrings start at $5,000. They were a nice complement to the dress, which was handmade over three weeks by 40 people in India.
Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Hairdo
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog
- Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives
- 70 Fancy Gifts to Pine for This Holiday Season