• Lace up your skates at Old Navy's holiday celebration. The first 3,000 ice skaters at The Pond at Bryant Park will receive free admission, skate rentals, and complimentary hot chocolate, starting at 8 a.m. on Saturday and Sunday. Stop by the Performance Fleece pop-up at The Pond for cold-weather deals: All hats, scarves, and gloves will be $5, and 100 percent of the proceeds will benefit New York Cares. Through 12/13. Between 40th and 42nd Streets, nr. Fifth Ave.; 8 a.m.
• Artists Christine and Justin Gignac will be performing blindfolded gift wrapping at Partners & Spade. Bring an unwieldy present to test their mettle. Proceeds will be donated to New York Cares. 40 Great Jones St., nr. Lafayette St. (646-861-2827); noon–7.
• Browse merchandise from Kiki de Montparnasse, CECI New York, The New York Shaving Company, and Fenton/Fallon at Temperley London's "Naughty & Nice" pop-up. Temperley holiday items are up to 50 percent off. Enter the raffle to win a $250 gift card. RSVP to email@example.com. Through 12/13. 453 Broome St., nr. Mercer St., second fl. (212-219-2929); S–Su (noon–6).
• Me & Ro presents a selection of fine jewelry at their trunk show. Champagne and cupcakes will be served. Through 12/13. 241 Elizabeth St., nr. Houston St. (917-237-9215); S (11–7), Su (noon–6).
• Ten to 15 percent of sales at the Brooklyn Indie Market this weekend benefit Brooklyn Community Housing and Services, a nonprofit that aids the homeless in Brooklyn. Through 12/13. Smith Street, at Union Street, Carroll Gardens, Brooklyn (718-753-2180); S–Su (11–7).
• Wanderlust Vintage is hosting a holiday shopping party at cozy cocktail lounge the Dove Parlour. Vintage party dresses, boots, coats, jewelry, and more are 20 percent off. 228 Thompson St., nr. 3rd St. (212-254-1435); 1–7.
• Bridal and bridesmaid dresses are 25 to 75 percent off at the Vera Wang sample sale. Through 12/12. The New Yorker Hotel, 481 Eighth Ave., at 34th St. (212-575-6400); 9–5.
• Shop wholesale prices on handmade hats for women and men at the Tracy Watts holiday sample sale and open house. Through 12/12. 119 8th St., nr. Third Ave., Park Slope, Brooklyn (718-499-7090); 11–6.
• Shop discounted dresses and gowns at the Butter by Nadia holiday sample sale. Signature wrap dresses are $50 to $125 (originally $250 to $270), jersey and satin gowns are $150 (originally $320 to $360), and limited-edition collection items start at $25 (originally $225 to $360). Through 12/13. House of Butter, 405 Van Brunt St., nr. Van Dyke St.; S (11–7), Su (noon–5).
• All men's and women's hats and accessories are 60 to 80 percent off at the Eugenia Kim sample sale. 347 W. 36th St., nr. Ninth Ave.; T–F (10–7), S (noon–6).
• Handbags, clutches, and accessories are up to 70 percent off at the Lauren Merkin sample sale. The Ava patent bag is $125 (originally $295), the Tatum patent bag is $130 (originally $325), and Stella totes are $295 (originally $595). 231 W. 29th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 201 (212-239-2459); T–F (11–7), S (11–4).
• Scarves, gloves, handbags, and accessories from Echo Design are on sale. Metropolitan Pavilion, 123 W. 18th St., nr. Seventh Ave., fourth fl.; W (noon–8), Th–F (7:30–8), S (9–4).
• Merchandise is up to 80 percent off at the Mara Hoffman sample sale. 120 W. 28th St., nr. Sixth Ave., fourth fl.; Th–F (10–7), S (11–6).
• Spend $200, get $25 off; spend $300, get $50 off; and spend $500, get $100 off at 7 for All Mankind. 394 W. Broadway, nr. Broome St. (212-226-8615); M–F (11–8), S–Su (noon–7).
• Find deals on ready-to-wear and evening gowns at the Vera Wang sample and stock sale. Through 12/17. Vera Wang Showroom, 225 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., fifth fl. (212-920-1211); Su (11–5), M–Th (10–6).
• Purchase any treatment product from the Bionova's IMPACT skincare line at Barneys and receive a free facial. Call 212-833-2656 to schedule an appointment. Through 12/13. 660 Madison Ave., nr. 60th St. (212-833-2656); 10–8.
• Merchandise is up to 60 percent off at the Helmut Lang sample sale. Leather jackets are $475, jeans and cords are $95, and T-shirts are $65. 819 Washington St., nr. Gansevoort St. (212-242-3240); W–Su (11–8).
• Merchandise from Luca Luca is up to 90 percent off at the sample sale. RSVP at RSVP@lucaluca.com. 19 W. 36th St., nr. Fifth Ave., fourth fl. (212-755-2444); W–F (8:30–7), S–Su (11–5).
• Men's and women's clothing, shoes, bags, hats, and more are discounted at the rag & bone sample sale. T-shirts are $40 and under, denim is $80 and under, dresses are $170 and under, blazers are $190 and under, and leather jackets are $450 and under. 100 Christopher St., nr. Bleecker St. (212-727-2990); Th–F (noon–8), S (noon–7), Su (noon–5).
• Purchase any handbag at Mulberry's Bleecker Street or Madison Avenue stores and receive 20 percent off the regular price of any cashmere throw at the Bryce & Co. pop-up shop. Alternatively, purchase any cashmere throw at Bryce & Co. and take an additional 20 percent off any handbag at Mulberry. Through 1/3. Bryce & Co. pop-up: 92 Perry St., at Bleecker St. (212-989-4100); daily (11–8).
• Fall/winter 2009 merchandise is up to 80 percent off at the Catherine Malandrino sample sale. Through 12/16. Metropolitan Pavilion, 123 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave.; M (10–9), T–W (8–8).
• Merchandise from Just Cavalli, Galliano, Gianfranco Ferre, and more is up to 70 percent off at the IT USA winter sample sale. Malo cashmere coats are $199 to $250 (originally $999 to $2,500), Gianfranco Ferre evening gowns are $200 (originally $2,000), and Just Cavalli leather jackets are $299 (originally $1,200). Through 12/20. 17 Battery Place South, nr. Washington St., fifth fl.; M–S (11–7), Su (11–6).
Most Viewed Stories
Aubrey Plaza Is Currently Serving Up the Most Terrifying Performance on TV
The Only Woman Mike Pence Is Allowed to Eat Alone With Is His Wife
Bobbi Brown on Why She Really Left Her Brand and Resisted Making a Contour Palette, and Her Next Moves
The Makeup Police Have Come to Arrest Alicia Keys
Ali Wong Loves Kondo-ing So Much, She Named Her Daughter After It
All the Things Women Are Doing Wrong
Kris Jenner Is Reportedly Trying to Find Time to Break Up With Corey Gamble
Why Millennial Pink Refuses to Go Away
Ask Polly: My Friend Says I’m Always Competing With Her for Men!
Maxine Waters on Why She Decided ‘to Take the Gloves Off and Go for It’
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.