• Meet Bond No. 9 creator and CEO Laurice Rahme at Saks Fifth Avenue, where she’ll be signing Bond No. 9 perfume bottles. 611 Fifth Ave., at 50th St. (212-753-4000); noon–5.
• Customize silver belt buckles ($150) or gold disks for necklaces or charm bracelets ($40 to $75) at Cynthia Rowley's engraving party. Custom engraving orders may also be placed online. 376 Bleecker St., nr. Perry St. (212-242-3803); 3–5.
• Join the holiday festivities at Urban Alchemist's holiday party, featuring t. kahres jewelry for 25 percent off. 343 5th St., Park Slope, Brooklyn (718-499-0758); 2 p.m.
• Check out the opening of the J Brand Gallery at Henry Lehr. Shoppers who make a full-price J Brand purchase will receive a free limited-edition hand-loomed scarf, while supplies last. 9 Prince St., nr. Elizabeth St. (212-274-9921); 1–5.
• Stop by David Barton Gym's eighth annual Toy Drive at the new Astor Place location. Owner David Barton joins designers Marc Jacobs and Narciso Rodriguez, as well as Susan Sarandon and celebrity chef Art Smith, who will all be there to lend their support. David Barton Gym Astor Place. 4 Astor Place, nr. Broadway; 9midnight.
• Eko-Lab hosts a two-day holiday sale, featuring 20 to 50 percent off sustainable clothing and jewelry from designers like Renata Mann, Abigail Doan, and Dirty Librarian Chains. Prices range from $15 to $400. 123 Ludlow St., nr. Rivington St. (212-673-1753); S–Su (1–8).
• Find deep discounts on jewelry at the Erica Weiner sample sale. Shop the full collection, as well as one-off designs and $10 refurbished vintage earrings and bracelets. Call 212-777-7001 or e-mail email@example.com to make an appointment. 195 Chrystie St., nr. Stanton St., Ste. 809; by appointment only.
• Tops are $40 (originally $120), jeans are $60 (originally $280), dresses are $100 (originally $360), and blazers are $120 (originally $500) at the Twenty8Twelve sample sale. 580 Broadway, nr. Prince St., Ste. 1200 (212-564-9747); W–S (10–6).
• Outerwear, knits, dresses, separates, and accessories are up to 80 percent off at the Hanii Y sample sale. 632 W. 28th St., nr. Eleventh Ave., fourth fl.; Th–F (noon–8), S (10–6).
• Clothing and accessories from April77, Digby & Iona, Fremont, Quail, and more are 65 to 85 percent off at the Archetype Showroom sample sale. 676 Broadway, nr. 3rd St., second fl. (212-529-1407); F (10–7), S (noon–6).
• Shop deals from Three Dots, Minnie Mortimer, Sophia Eugene, Nellie Partow, Yosi Samra, and more at the winter sample sale. Shoes start at $30 and dresses start at $50. Panthere Communications, 200 Park Ave. South, at 17th St., Ste. 1608; Th–F (10–8), S (11–5).
• Find discounts of up to 70 percent at eryn brinié's holiday sample sale. The selection also includes Kai-aakmann, Blue Notch denim, Kaylee Tankus, and more. Openhouse Gallery, 201 Mulberry St., nr. Kenmare St.; Su (11–6), M–T (10–8).
• Select Made Her Think jewelry is 20 to 50 percent off. 195 Chrystie St., nr. Stanton St., Ste. 301-7; F (noon–7), S (noon–8).
• Shop discounts of up to 80 percent off on fur vests, scarves, jackets, hats, throws, and pillows a the Adrienne Landau holiday blowout sale. Through 12/23. 519 Eighth Ave., nr. 36th St., 21st fl.; M–W (10–6).
• Find final markdowns on cocktail dresses and gowns from Donald Deal, Pamella Roland, Melinda Eng, and more. Through 12/23. 519 Eighth Ave., nr. 36th St., 21st fl.; M–W (10–6).
• Victor Hugo's exotic-skin handbags are up to 80 percent off. Through 12/23. 519 Eighth Ave., nr. 36th St., 21st fl.; M–W (10–6).
• Shop discounts on fall 2009 Kooba handbags and Tocca apparel. The Natasha suede shoulder tote with contrast piping is $320 (originally $645), the classic floral-print silk dress is $85 (originally $286), and the Courtney leather clutch with a side bow is $120 (originally $245). Through 12/23. 261 W 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl.; M (11–7), T (11–6), W (11–5).
• In honor of the brand's 25th anniversary, Uniqlo will feature a different shopping promotion every day for 25 days. 546 Broadway, nr. Spring St. (917-237-8800); M–S (10–9), Su (11–7).
• Merchandise is up to 70 percent off at the Jeffrey Monteiro sample sale. The Slouch dress is $150 (originally $495), the Sara jacket is $175 (originally $580), and the crocheted shawl is $95 (originally $295). 200 Centre St., nr. Howard St., Ste. 2; 11–7.
• All fall 2009 merchandise and reworked vintage pieces at VEDA are up to 50 percent off the original price. Through 12/31. 132 Ludlow Street, at Rivington St. (646-524-5137).
• Eyewear by Dior, Gucci, Tom Ford, Lafont, and more starts at $50 at James Leonard Opticians. Through 12/31. 1010 Second Ave., nr. 53rd St. (212-753-7733); 209 Smith St., nr. President St., Carroll Gardens, Brooklyn (718-222-8300); M, W, F (10–7), T, Th (10–8), S (10–6).
Most Viewed Stories
Mary-Kate Olsen Strains Every Muscle in Her Face in an Attempt to Smile
The Fashion Executive Who Doesn’t Wear Underwear on Dates
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Prince George Has No Time for Justin Trudeau’s High Fives
How Angelina Jolie Won the First Big Battle in Her Divorce
It’s Time to Get Over Your White Feelings and Start Taking Action for Black Lives
2009 Called — It Wants Its Vogue-Versus-Bloggers Fight Back.
Former Miss Universe Becomes U.S. Citizen So She Can Vote Against Trump
Madame Clairevoyant: Horoscopes for the Week of September 26
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.