• Lacoste is offering complimentary monogramming at the Madison Avenue boutique with all in-store purchases over $150. Alternatively, add monogramming to any item for $10. Through 12/6. 575 Madison Ave., nr. 56th St. (212-750-8115); F–Su (noon–6).
• Shop handmade felt accessories, wool and cashmere scarves, traditional Indian jewelry, and more at the Rubin Museum of Art's fifth annual Holidays in the Himalayas event. Museum members receive 15 percent off. Rubin Museum of Art, 150 W. 17th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-620-5000); F (11–10), S–Su (11–6), M (11–5).
• Shop deals at the Theory women's sample sale. Coats are $199 and under, jackets are $149 and under, dresses are $119 and under, pants are $99 and under, and shirts are $89 and under. Through 12/9. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl. (212-947-8748); F (11–7), S–Su (11–5), M–W (11–7).
• More than fifteen designer brands are up to 80 percent off at the Metropolitan Pavilion's warehouse sale. Sale merchandise includes 7 for All Mankind, Antik Denim, Rock & Republic, William Rast, and more. Through 12/5. 124 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave.; F–S (10–8).
• Men's and women's merchandise is up to 70 percent off at the Penfield sample sale. T-shirts are $10 (originally $44), outerwear is $60 (originally $398), and accessories start at $5. Through 12/6. The Reed Annex, 151 Orchard St., nr. Rivington St. (212-253-0588); F (1–7), S–Su (noon–7).
• Receive more than 50 percent off lingerie at the annual Hanky Panky sample sale. The low-rise zebra-print lace thong is $10 (originally $22) and the original-rise signature lace thong is $10 (originally $18). All thongs are buy twelve, get one free. 260 Fifth Ave., nr. 28th St. (212-725-4996); T–W (8:30–8), Th (8:30–7), F (9–1).
• Cashmere, cashmere-blend, and cotton apparel is up to 75 percent off at the Autumn Cashmere sample sale. 231 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 924 (212-398-2244); T–F (9–7).
• Womenswear, children's clothes, and beauty items are 60 to 85 percent off at the Tocca sample sale. 542 W. 22nd St., nr. Tenth Ave.; W–F (11:30–7:30).
• Charlotte Ronson dresses, tops, sweaters, coats, skirts, shoes, and more are up to 70 percent off. 1071 Sixth Ave., nr. 41st St., Ste. 301 (212-789-9606); W–F (10–7).
• All dresses are 90 to 95 percent off at the Pamella Roland sample sale. Additional merchandise includes gowns, jackets, skirts, sweaters, and pants, mostly in sample sizes 4 and 6. 501 Seventh Ave., nr. 37th St., Ste. 300; W–F (10–6).
• Cesare Paciotti shoes are up to 70 percent off during the sample sale, including stilettos, boots, pumps, and sneakers. 12 W. 57th St., nr. Fifth Ave., Ste. 901 (212-245-3785); W–F (10–6).
• Select jewelry ranges from $10 to $60 at the Tuleste Market sample sale. 3 Steps, 322 Second Ave., nr. 18th St.; Th–F (1–7).
• Philip Crangi is hosting a sample sale on Giles & Brother jewelry, offering up to 75 percent off. Mixed-chain necklaces are $80 to $100 (originally $250), the Disco Ball bangle is $85 (originally $200), and silver charm necklaces are $35 (originally $75). 147 W. 29th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl. (212-643-0026); Th–F (10:30–7).
• Lingerie, sleepwear, and swimwear are up to 75 percent off at the Eberjey sample sale. Shoreham Hotel, Skylight Conference Room, 33 W. 55th St., nr. Fifth Ave. (212-696-5393); Th (8:30–7), F (9–5).
• Find deep discounts at the Derek Lam fall 2009 sample sale. Double-face cape coats are $500 (originally $1,990), stretch-wool riding pants are $195 (originally $790), cashmere cardigans are $350 (originally $1,290), and silk button-down blouses are $150 (originally $590). 601 W. 26th St., nr. Eleventh Ave., Ste. 1730; Th–F (10–6).
• Select handbag styles are 40 to 75 percent off at the Sang A sample sale. 524 Broadway, nr. Spring St. (212-564-4433); Th–F (11–7).
• Receive up to 85 percent off at the Shalini sample sale. Silk-faille cocktail dresses are $400 (originally $2,200), silk-chiffon Swank blouses are $250 (originally $1,600), and silk-faille sculpted jackets are $400 (originally $2,400). Prices start at $100. 363B W. 18th St., at Ninth Ave. (212-505-2765); Th–F (11–8).