• Lacoste is offering complimentary monogramming at the Madison Avenue boutique with all in-store purchases over $150. Alternatively, add monogramming to any item for $10. Through 12/6. 575 Madison Ave., nr. 56th St. (212-750-8115); F–Su (noon–6).
• Shop handmade felt accessories, wool and cashmere scarves, traditional Indian jewelry, and more at the Rubin Museum of Art's fifth annual Holidays in the Himalayas event. Museum members receive 15 percent off. Rubin Museum of Art, 150 W. 17th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-620-5000); F (11–10), S–Su (11–6), M (11–5).
• Shop deals at the Theory women's sample sale. Coats are $199 and under, jackets are $149 and under, dresses are $119 and under, pants are $99 and under, and shirts are $89 and under. Through 12/9. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl. (212-947-8748); F (11–7), S–Su (11–5), M–W (11–7).
• More than fifteen designer brands are up to 80 percent off at the Metropolitan Pavilion's warehouse sale. Sale merchandise includes 7 for All Mankind, Antik Denim, Rock & Republic, William Rast, and more. Through 12/5. 124 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave.; F–S (10–8).
• Men's and women's merchandise is up to 70 percent off at the Penfield sample sale. T-shirts are $10 (originally $44), outerwear is $60 (originally $398), and accessories start at $5. Through 12/6. The Reed Annex, 151 Orchard St., nr. Rivington St. (212-253-0588); F (1–7), S–Su (noon–7).
• Receive more than 50 percent off lingerie at the annual Hanky Panky sample sale. The low-rise zebra-print lace thong is $10 (originally $22) and the original-rise signature lace thong is $10 (originally $18). All thongs are buy twelve, get one free. 260 Fifth Ave., nr. 28th St. (212-725-4996); T–W (8:30–8), Th (8:30–7), F (9–1).
• Cashmere, cashmere-blend, and cotton apparel is up to 75 percent off at the Autumn Cashmere sample sale. 231 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 924 (212-398-2244); T–F (9–7).
• Womenswear, children's clothes, and beauty items are 60 to 85 percent off at the Tocca sample sale. 542 W. 22nd St., nr. Tenth Ave.; W–F (11:30–7:30).
• Charlotte Ronson dresses, tops, sweaters, coats, skirts, shoes, and more are up to 70 percent off. 1071 Sixth Ave., nr. 41st St., Ste. 301 (212-789-9606); W–F (10–7).
• All dresses are 90 to 95 percent off at the Pamella Roland sample sale. Additional merchandise includes gowns, jackets, skirts, sweaters, and pants, mostly in sample sizes 4 and 6. 501 Seventh Ave., nr. 37th St., Ste. 300; W–F (10–6).
• Cesare Paciotti shoes are up to 70 percent off during the sample sale, including stilettos, boots, pumps, and sneakers. 12 W. 57th St., nr. Fifth Ave., Ste. 901 (212-245-3785); W–F (10–6).
• Select jewelry ranges from $10 to $60 at the Tuleste Market sample sale. 3 Steps, 322 Second Ave., nr. 18th St.; Th–F (1–7).
• Philip Crangi is hosting a sample sale on Giles & Brother jewelry, offering up to 75 percent off. Mixed-chain necklaces are $80 to $100 (originally $250), the Disco Ball bangle is $85 (originally $200), and silver charm necklaces are $35 (originally $75). 147 W. 29th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl. (212-643-0026); Th–F (10:30–7).
• Lingerie, sleepwear, and swimwear are up to 75 percent off at the Eberjey sample sale. Shoreham Hotel, Skylight Conference Room, 33 W. 55th St., nr. Fifth Ave. (212-696-5393); Th (8:30–7), F (9–5).
• Find deep discounts at the Derek Lam fall 2009 sample sale. Double-face cape coats are $500 (originally $1,990), stretch-wool riding pants are $195 (originally $790), cashmere cardigans are $350 (originally $1,290), and silk button-down blouses are $150 (originally $590). 601 W. 26th St., nr. Eleventh Ave., Ste. 1730; Th–F (10–6).
• Select handbag styles are 40 to 75 percent off at the Sang A sample sale. 524 Broadway, nr. Spring St. (212-564-4433); Th–F (11–7).
• Receive up to 85 percent off at the Shalini sample sale. Silk-faille cocktail dresses are $400 (originally $2,200), silk-chiffon Swank blouses are $250 (originally $1,600), and silk-faille sculpted jackets are $400 (originally $2,400). Prices start at $100. 363B W. 18th St., at Ninth Ave. (212-505-2765); Th–F (11–8).
Most Viewed Stories
Josh Kushner, Ivanka Trump’s Brother-in-Law, Was Reportedly Spotted at the Women’s March
A Scene from the D.C. Women’s March
Bernie Sanders Wore the Only Appropriate Outfit to Trump’s Inauguration
Taylor Swift Won’t Save Us From Donald Trump
Pro-Choice and Pro-Life Marchers Came Face-to-Face at the Women’s March
The Greatest Signs From the Women’s March
Madonna to Women’s March Detractors: ‘F*ck You’
16 of the Cutest Kids at the Women’s March
Why the Election of 9 Black Female Judges in Alabama Matters
Over 1 Million New York Women Will Have Access to Free Contraception and Abortions
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.