• Fashion photographer Patrick Demarchelier signs copies of his eponymous new book, featuring more than 400 photographs spanning his career and an introduction by Anna Wintour. Reserve a copy of the book by calling 212-219-9308. Clic Gallery, 255 Centre St., nr. Broome St.; 6:30–7:30.
• Rogan is hosting a Ladies' Shopping Night, featuring "one night stand" prices on all collections. Meet designers from Rogan, White Lightning, Electric Feathers, Nomia, and more. Complimentary drinks from Barefoot Wine & Bubbly will be served. Gift bags by Melvita. RSVP to RSVP@rogannyc.com. 330 Bowery, at Bond St. (646-827-7567); 5–9.
• Shop jewelry deals by Melissa Joy Manning at Equinox Soho, with prices starting at $5. Equinox will be waiving its membership initiation fee for the night and complimentary treats will be provided by Delicatessen. 568 Broadway, nr. Prince St. (212-334-4631); 5–9. After-party: Delicatessen, 54 Prince St., nr. Lafayette St. (212-226-0211); 9–midnight.
• Merchandise from Diane Von Furstenberg is up to 75 percent off at the sample sale. New merchandise will be arriving throughout the week. Through 12/11. 260 Fifth Ave., nr. 28th St.; T (9–6:30), W (10–8), Th (10–7), F (9–3).
• Erica Weiner Jewelry and TG170 are hosting a holiday sample sale, offering discounted clothing and $10 vintage earrings and bracelets. Through 12/8. 170 Ludlow St., nr. Stanton St. (212-995-8660); 6–9.
• Hayden-Harnett apparel, bags, shoes, jewelry, and accessories from current and past seasons are 40 to 80 percent off. The Burke satchel is $335 (originally $670), the Sada jacket is $260 (originally $650), and the Thames dress is $140 (originally $280). Through 12/10. The Collective Showroom, 16 W. 36th St., nr. Fifth Ave., Ste. 501; T–Th (11–7).
• Find deals on denim at the James Jeans sample sale. Jeggings are $80 (originally $180), straight- and skinny-leg styles are $80 (originally $180), boot-cut styles are $70 to $80, and one-of-a-kind samples are $15 to $50. Through 12/11. 500 Greenwich St., nr. Spring St., Ste. 202 (212-221-4603); T–Th (9:30-7:30), F (9:30–2).
• Alice + Olivia is hosting a sample sale. Party dresses are $179 (originally $440), fall pants are $99 (originally $297), and tops are $89 (originally $242). Through 12/11. 80 W. 40th St., at Sixth Ave. (212-840-0887); T–F (8–8).
• All men's and women's hats and accessories are 60 to 80 percent off at the Eugenia Kim sample sale. Through 12/12. 347 W. 36th St., nr. Ninth Ave.; T–F (10–7), S (noon–6).
• Handbags, clutches, and accessories are up to 70 percent off at the Lauren Merkin sample sale. The Ava patent bag is $125 (originally $295), the Tatum patent bag is $130 (originally $325), and Stella totes are $295 (originally $595). Through 12/12. 231 W. 29th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 201 (212-239-2459); T–F (11–7), S (11–4).
Most Viewed Stories
Meryl Streep Issues Scathing Response to Karl Lagerfeld’s Oscar Dress Comments [UPDATED]
How Christian Siriano Is Changing the Red Carpet
Everyone Realized All at Once That Was Mel Gibson’s Girlfriend, Not His Daughter
Why the Casey Affleck Sexual-Harassment Allegations Just Won’t Stick
The Best, Worst, and Most Headbanded Looks of the 2017 Oscars
How Celebrities Dressed Before ‘the Red Carpet’ Became a Juggernaut
Rereading The Handmaid’s Tale, One Month Into the Trump Era
Behold, Amy Schumer’s Fabulous Alexander McQueen Duvet Coat
Why Red-Carpet Makeup Looks Bad in Real Life
That Jimmy Kimmel Joke About Weight in Hollywood Sounds Kind of Familiar
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.