• Celebrate NARS's fifteenth anniversary with François Nars and Barneys creative director Simon Doonan. François will be signing copies of his new book, 15X15, and book proceeds from the event will be distributed among fifteen charities. Barneys New York, 660 Madison Ave., at 61st St. (212-833-2008); 5–7.
• TV personality and jewelry designer Padma Lakshmi hosts a trunk show at Bergdorf Goodman to celebrate the fall/winter line of her jewelry collection, Padma. The pieces range from $300 to $6,000. 754 Fifth Ave., at 57th St. (212-753-7300); 1–4.
• Twinkle by Wenlan opens a three-day holiday pop-up shop featuring fall and holiday 2009 ready-to-wear collections, jewelry, and home accents. In honor of the brand's tenth anniversary, designer Wenlan Chia is reviving several favorites from the archive at discounted prices. Cadillac's Castle, 333 E. 9th St., nr. Second Ave.; Th (noon–6), F–S (noon–8).
• Gargyle and Bykenyan launch Prop-Up Shop II, a lodge-themed pop-up selling interior décor, props, antiques, handmade gifts, and collectibles. Fall/winter stock from Gargyle is up to 50 percent off. Through 12/23. Gargyle, 16 Orchard St., nr. Hester St. (917-470-9367); M–S (11–7).
• Meet handbag designer Rebecca Minkoff and view her holiday and resort 2009 collections. Shoppers will receive a studded leather cuff with any full-price Rebecca Minkoff purchase and can enter to win a free bag. Saks Fifth Avenue, 611 Fifth Ave., at 50th St. (212-940-4676); 5–7.
• Drop by By Boe's holiday party for complimentary hot spiced wine and a 15 percent discount on all jewelry. Photographs by Swedish photographer Rebecka Ryberg Skott will be on display. 172 Prince St., nr. Thompson St. (212-226-5200); 6–8.
• Clothing from Trina Turk, Cynthia Steffe, Velvet, Splendid, and more is up to 75 percent off at the Olive & Bette's sale. Nanette Lepore dresses are $100 (originally $298), Theory tanks are $22 (originally $88), Free People skirts are $50 (originally $198), and Sanctuary pants are $55 (originally $220). Through 12/10. 384 Bleecker St., at Perry St. (212-206-0036); 8–7.
• Men's and women's clothing, shoes, bags, hats, and more are discounted at the rag & bone sample sale. T-shirts are $40 and under, denim is $80 and under, dresses are $170 and under, blazers are $190 and under, and leather jackets are $450 and under. Through 12/13. 100 Christopher St., nr. Bleecker St. (212-727-2990); Th–F (noon–8), S (noon–7), Su (noon–5).
• Women's ready-to-wear from the current and past seasons is discounted at the Proenza Schouler fall 2009 sample sale. Prices range from $100 to $1,450 (originally $435 to $5,800). Through 12/11. 495 Broadway, nr. Broome St.; Th–F (8:30–6:30).
• Bags from the Sak, Elliott Lucca, and sakroots range from $5 to $60 at the one-day sample sale. Through 12/10. 339 Fifth Ave., nr. 33rd St., second fl. (212-329-4500); 9–7.
• Cashmere, wool, silk, and alpaca sweaters and accessories for women are $150 and less at the Lutz & Patmos sale. The cashmere Cocoon cardigan is $125 (originally $495), the double-knit coat is $150 (originally $650), and cashmere scarves are $50 (originally $195). Through 12/11. 425 W. 13th St., nr. Ninth Ave., Ste. 401 (212-463-9110); Th–F (11–7).
• Merchandise is up to 80 percent off at the Mara Hoffman sample sale. Through 12/12. 120 W. 28th St., nr. Sixth Ave., fourth fl.; Th–F (10–7), S (11–6).
• Hayden-Harnett apparel, bags, shoes, jewelry, and accessories from current and past seasons are 40 to 80 percent off. The Burke satchel is $335 (originally $670), the Sada jacket is $260 (originally $650), and the Thames dress is $140 (originally $280). The Collective Showroom, 16 W. 36th St., nr. Fifth Ave., Ste. 501; T–Th (11–7).
Most Viewed Stories
Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Reportedly Broke Up
Donald Trump Spent the Morning After the Debate Fat-Shaming Miss Universe, Again
Hillary Clinton’s Sickest Debate Burns
2009 Called — It Wants Its Vogue-Versus-Bloggers Fight Back.
Ask a Boss: My Co-worker Wants Everyone to Call Her Boyfriend Her ‘Master’!
It’s Finally Possible to Understand What Happened to Amanda Knox
Former Miss Universe Becomes U.S. Citizen So She Can Vote Against Trump
Area Woman Interrupted by Man 25 Times in 26 Minutes
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Our Scowling Hero Breaks a Smile
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.