• Browse antique and vintage jewels at the Doyle & Doyle holiday party. Champagne and treats will be served. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org. 189 Orchard St., nr. Houston St. (212-677-9991); 6–9.
• The London-based Paul Smith bespoke tailors are in New York for three days and are taking appointments for custom suits. Through 12/5. 142 Greene St., nr. Houston St. Call 646-613-3060 or 646-613-3057 to schedule an appointment.
• Temperley London is hosting a fund-raiser to benefit the Retreat, an organization that aids victims of domestic abuse, at its East Hampton boutique. Ten percent of sales will be donated to the charity. RSVP to email@example.com. Through 12/7. 53 the Circle, nr. Main St., East Hampton, New York (631-329-6505); daily, 10–6.
• Enjoy 15 percent off jewelry during the Bliss Lau holiday trunk show at Court. Complimentary cocktails and hors d'oeuvre will be served. RSVP to RSVP@courtshop.com. 178 Mulberry St., nr. Broome St. (212-925-1022); 6–9.
• Find deep discounts at the Derek Lam fall 2009 sample sale. Double-face cape coats are $500 (originally $1,990), stretch-wool riding pants are $195 (originally $790), cashmere cardigans are $350 (originally $1,290), and silk button-down blouses are $150 (originally $590). Through 12/4. 601 W. 26th St., nr. Eleventh Ave., Ste. 1730; Th–F (10–6).
• Balenciaga is offering 40 percent off select merchandise. Short-sleeve silk cowl-back dresses are $469 (originally $795), gray cloque jackets are $1,189 (originally $1,995), and the black leather woven platform booties are $679 (originally $1,145). Through 1/1. 542 W. 22nd St., nr. Tenth Ave. (212-206-0872); daily (11–7).
• Lingerie, sleepwear, and swimwear are up to 75 percent off at the Eberjey sample sale. Through 12/4. Shoreham Hotel, Skylight Conference Room, 33 W. 55th St., nr. Fifth Ave. (212-696-5393); Th (8:30–7), F (9–5).
• Jewelry ranges from $10 to $60 at the Tuleste Market sample sale. Through 12/4. 3 Steps, 322 Second Ave., nr. 18th St.; Th–F (1–7).
• Philip Crangi is hosting a sample sale on Giles & Brother jewelry, offering up to 75 percent off. Mixed-chain necklaces are $80 to $100 (originally $250), the Disco Ball bangle is $85 (originally $200), and silver charm necklaces are $35 (originally $75). Through 12/4. 147 W. 29th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl. (212-643-0026); Th–F (10:30–7).
• Theory is hosting a men's sample sale. Suits are $399 and under, outerwear is $299 and under, blazers are $199 and under, and button-downs are $59 and under. Through 12/7. 139 Fifth Ave., nr. 20th St., second fl. (212-398-2777); Th–F (8–8), S–M (10–6).
• Select handbag styles are 40 to 75 percent off at the Sang A sample sale. Through 12/4. 524 Broadway, nr. Spring St. (212-564-4433); Th–F (11–7).
• Receive up to 85 percent off at the Shalini sample sale. Silk-faille cocktail dresses are $400 (originally $2,200), silk-chiffon Swank blouses are $250 (originally $1,600), and silk-faille sculpted jackets are $400 (originally $2,400). Prices start at $100. Through 12/4. 363B W. 18th St., at Ninth Ave. (212-505-2765); Th–F (11–8).
• Alexis Bittar jewelry is 50 to 70 percent off at the annual sample sale. The 80s Triple-Strand necklace is $150 (originally $295), the Moondust bangle is $150 (originally $295), the Coral Reef collar is $600 (originally $1,200), and the pink tourmaline Waterfall earrings are $135 (originally $295). Through 12/5. 30 W. 21st St., nr. Fifth Ave.; W–S (9–6:30).
• Jackets, cardigans, knits, and more from Ashish, House of Dagmar, and Margarita Saplala are 60 to 80 percent off at the W29 showroom stock and sample sale. DeCouture exotic skin handbags are $250 (originally $1,500). Through 12/5. 208 W. 29th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 201 (212-563-0163); Th–F (10–7), S (noon–4).
• Merchandise from Band of Outsiders, Boy, Cheap Monday, Shipley & Halmos, Vena Cava, and more is discounted at the News sample sale. Through 12/5. 495 Broadway, at Broome St., fifth fl. (212-925-9700); Th–S (10–6).
• Handbags, shoes, and wallets are 50 to 75 percent off at the Botkier sample sale. The Taylor satchel is $250 (originally $545), the Trigger Clyde is $175 (originally $650), and the Nikki booties are $50 (originally $645). Come to the sale wearing a Botkier bag or shoes and receive an additional 10 percent off your entire purchase. Through 12/6. 195 Lafayette St., nr. Broome St.; Th–F (11–7), S (11–6), Su (noon–5).
• Christopher Fischer Cashmere is hosting a sample sale, offering up to 80 percent off. Men's and women's cashmere and blended sweaters are $40 to $150 (originally $195 to $495), cashmere scarves and accessories are $30 to $95 (originally $195 to $495), and home accessories are $50 to $95 (originally $150 to $295). Through 12/6. 200 W. 39th St., at Seventh Ave. (212-575-2941); Th–S (10–7), Su (11–5).
• Handbags from L.A.M.B., Harajuku Lovers, and Kidrobot are up to 70 percent off. Prices range from $5 for small Kidrobot accessories to $150 for large L.A.M.B. handbags. The Keaton bag is $150 (originally $495), the Fisher clutch is $75 (originally $495), and the Kidrobot Slinger is $20 (originally $98). 42 Greene St., nr. Broome St., second fl.; T (8–8), W–Th (10–7).
• All fall and holiday merchandise is 50 to 80 percent off at the Kara Janx sample sale. 242 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Studio 1, eighth fl. (917-520-6322); W–Th (11–6:30).
• Hair accessories are more than 50 percent off at the Colette Malouf sample sale. The stretch lamé headstrap is $20 (originally $45), the large silk flower comb is $40 (originally $125), and the fishnet silk flower headstrap is $40 (originally $105). 594 Broadway, nr. Houston St. (212-941-9588); W–Th (9–7).
Most Viewed Stories
What, Exactly, Are Melania and Ivanka Trump Trying to Sell?
Roxane Gay Calls Out Simon & Schuster After They Drop Milo Yiannopoulos
The Supreme-Branded Metrocard Is Here
The Single Guy Who’s Pretty Sure He Split the Bill
Self-Empowerment Is Just Another Word for Narcissism
Ask a Boss: Should I Try to Act Older at Work?
Reese Witherspoon, Mindy Kaling, and Oprah Winfrey Are Having the Time of Their Lives in New Zealand
Did Lena Dunham Shade the Wing on Girls?
Alt-Right Troll Milo Yiannopoulos Uses Campus Visit to Openly Mock a Transgender Student
We Finally Get to the Root of Katie and Tom’s Problems
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.