• Celebrate the holiday season with a complimentary service from OC61 Salon & Spa. Through the end of the year, the salon is offering a free blowout with the purchase of a facial, manicure, and pedicure; a complimentary manicure with a haircut and color; and a complimentary conditioning or glossing treatment with any haircut. Call for appointment. Through 12/31. 33 E. 61st St., nr. Madison Ave. (212-935-6261); M, T, W, F (9–6:30), Th (9–7), S (9–5), Su (closed).
• Tribeca Issey Miyake heads uptown for a special month-long pop-up store that opens this week. Shop the new men's and women's collections from Issey Miyake, as well as new items from Pleats Please, HaaT, and Cauliflower. Through 1/30. 807 Madison Ave., nr. 68th St. (212-249-0549); M–F (10–6), S (11–6), Su (12–5).
• Select merchandise is on sale at Topshop and on Topshop.com. The flirt sequin dress is $60 (originally $135), the leather jersey mix jacket is $120 (originally $260), and the Kate Moss satin pencil skirt is $50 (originally $100). 478 Broadway, nr. Broome St. (212-966-9455); M–F (10–9), S–Su (10–8).
• Select clothes, handbags, and shoes are up to 40 percent off at eryn brinié as part of its year-end sale. 501 Broadway, nr. Broome St. (212-308-6134); M–S (10–9), Su (11–7).
• All holiday merchandise is 50 percent off at Lion in the Sun's post-holiday sale, including cards, wrapping paper, and gift bags. 232 Seventh Ave., nr. Fourth St., Park Slope, Brooklyn (718-369-4006); M–W (11–7), Th (11–4), S–Su (11–5), F (closed).
• Merchandise from Henrik Vibscov, C.Neeon, Rodebjer, and more is 50 to 60 percent off at Eva. The Henrik Vibscov leather dress is $325 (originally $795), the TV hooded sweater is $195 (originally $408), and the TV crochet corset is $125 (originally $288). Through 12/31. 355 Bowery, nr. 4th St. (212-925-3890); daily (noon–8).
• Select men's and women's clothing is 30 percent off at Rogan, including outerwear. The women's silk dress is $209 (originally $296), the women's bomber jacket is $319 (originally $456), and the men's peacoat is $409 (originally $595). Through 12/31. 330 Bowery St., at Bond St. (646-827-7567); M–S (noon–8), Su (noon–7).
• Select merchandise is 50 percent off at First Among Equals during the holiday sale. Through 12/31. 177 Orchard St., Stanton St. (212-253-2202); M–F (1–9), S–Su (noon–8).
• Select fall 2009 womenswear, menswear, jewelry, shoes, and accessories are 25 to 40 percent off at Bird. The Alexander Wang viscose Goddess dress is $379 (originally $625), the Thakoon floral twist-front dress is $499 (originally $845), and the Zero + Maria Cornejo Marla dress is $359 (originally $598). Through 12/31. Various hours and locations.
• Womenswear and shoes are 25 to 40 percent off at Project No. 8. The Margiela gray Replica heels are $573 (originally $765), the Stephan Schneider purple-and-black knit cardigan is $198 (originally $284), and the yellow VPL dress is $327 (originally $545). Through 12/31. 138 Division St., nr. Orchard St. (212-925-5599). T–Su (1–8).
• Menswear and shoes are 25 to 40 percent off at No. 8b. The Margiela Flocked sneakers are $386 (originally $515), the Stephan Schneider gray cardigan is $161 (originally $269), and the Aspesi jacket is $201 (originally $268). Through 12/31. 38 Orchard St., at Hester St. (212-925-5599); Tu–Su (noon–7).
• Eyewear by Dior, Gucci, Tom Ford, Lafont, and more starts at $50 at James Leonard Opticians. Through 12/31. 1010 Second Ave., nr. 53rd St. (212-753-7733); 209 Smith St., nr. President St., Carroll Gardens, Brooklyn (718-222-8300); M, W, F (10–7), T, Th (10–8), S (10–6).
• Get 20 percent off everything on Digby & Iona's website, including the new fall collection, by entering "holiday" in the promo section at checkout. Through 12/31. digbyandiona.com.
• Balenciaga is offering 40 percent off select merchandise. Short-sleeve silk cowl-back dresses are $469 (originally $795), gray cloque jackets are $1,189 (originally $1,995), and the black leather woven platform booties are $679 (originally $1,145). Through 1/1. 542 W. 22nd St., nr. Tenth Ave. (212-206-0872); daily (11–7).
• Pre-fall and fall/winter 2009 merchandise is up to 50 percent off at Zero + Maria Cornejo. The Alana wool Funnel coat is $667 (originally $1,111), the leather Duo jacket in crackled leather is $995 (originally $1,990), and the silk charmeuse Nella dress is $199 (originally $499). Through 1/5. 33 Bleecker St., nr. Lafayette St. (212-925-3849) and 807 Greenwich St., at Jane St. (212-620-0460); M–S (12–7), Su (12–6).
• Select merchandise is up to 75 percent off at ABC Carpet & Home, including jewelry, lighting, furniture, rugs, and tabletop accessories. There are also special discounts on products by Tom Dixon, Gus Modern, Geography, and Zollanvari. Through 1/24. Various hours and locations.
Most Viewed Stories
It’s Harder to Be Thin Than It Was in the ’80s
Why Do I Jerk Awake Right As I’m Falling Asleep?
From Up Close, Raf Simons’s Vision for Dior Is Clear
Michelle Obama: No Boy Is Cute Enough to Keep You From Getting an Education
A Pregnant Supermodel Explains What She Eats
The World’s Easiest Way to Highlight Your Face
Meet the Prom Queen of Instagram
Selfie Sorority Uses Media Frenzy for Good Cause
‘Truly Ugly Guy With Glasses’ Is Europe’s Most Virile Man
Stop Time-Traveling to Such Lame Eras, Losers
From Our Partners
5 Must-Have Products for Your Makeup Bag
How Demi Lovato Embraced This Body “Problem” We All Have
Who What Wear
The Zara Outfit Every Girl In New York City Is Wearing
Tinder is Trash
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesCool Cocktail Dresses Inspired by the Philippines
From the up-and-comers behind Mestiza.Treat-Yourself Friday: A Utilitarian Leather Jacket
Perfect for the unpredictable weather.38 Pairs of Boots to Buy This Fall
Because pedicure season is finally over.41 Downright-Gorgeous New Pieces for Your Home
From kingly bedding to froggy rugs to Georg Jensen glass.5 Discerning New Yorkers on Their Favorite Finds for the Home
Project Runway’s Tim Gunn, celebrity stylist June Ambrose, and more choose the city’s finest boutiques, furniture restorers, specialty shops, designers, and cleaners.Marni’s Fabulously Shaggy Winter Coats Are Here
Fluffy and fantastic.18 of the Best Fall Jackets Under $300
Welcome to layering season.Cheap Thrill: COS’s Wide-Leg Pants
A versatile transition piece.Outfit of the Week: Light Fall Layers
No jacket needed.37 Great Basics for Updating Your Wardrobe This Fall
The best work-friendly pieces, the perfect trench, and everything else you need right now.
A playful take on the trend.Balenciaga’s New Shoes Are a ’90s Dream
Angela Chase would approve.Altuzarra’s First Bags Debut at Barneys New York
Introducing the Ghianda collection.115 Ways to Scream ‘Status’
The thing to have right now if you’re an Italian chef, an Upper East Side lady, a leather daddy, or a Dalton senior. (We know because we asked.)Cheap Thrill: Kenzo’s Flirty Pleated Skirt
A go-with-everything skirt on sale.Outfit of the Week: A Work-Friendly Combo
The ideal pieces to wear as we head into fall.Winter Doomsday Preppers: This Coat Is for You
Warm, fuzzy, and a street-style hit.Spring 2016 Runway Trends to Buy Now
Who wants to wait until next year?The Start-up Helping You Cash In on Designer Bags
So you don't have the hassle of another consignment store.Outfit of the Week: A Cool, Office-Friendly Look
It's all in the skirt details.