• Wrap up your holiday shopping at John Fluevog Shoes's event. Designers Lauren Urstadt (luxury leather gloves and cashmere), Lisa Schaub (millinery hats), and Linda Derector (vintage and designer eyewear) will be present, and shoppers will receive 20 percent off their purchases. Attendees can also design a pair of Fluevog shoes at the store and enter for a chance to have them custom-made. 250 Mulberry St., at Prince St.; 6–9.
• Fall and winter coats are up to 50 percent off at the Mackage sample sale. The Isa wool-and-cashmere coat with a pleated hem and leather trim is $275 (originally $550), the hooded Nev leather bomber is $325 (originally $649), and the cropped Bunny puffy jacket with a fur-trimmed hood is $275 (originally $550). Through 12/17. 275 W. 39th St., nr. Eighth Ave., seventh fl.; T–Th (11–7).
• Merchandise is up to 75 percent off at the Betsey Johnson sample sale. The Ginger Snap wool jumper is $35 (originally $275), the evening pleated-organza strapless dress is $75 (originally $395), and the polka-dot printed canvas tote is $40 (originally $110). Through 12/17. Millennium Broadway Hotel, 145 W. 44th St., nr. Sixth Ave., sixth fl. (212-993-9251); T–Th (10–8).
• Long- and short-sleeve TrioFit shirts, coats, dresses, and skirts are $100 or less at the Rebecca & Drew sample sale. The wool-silk pleated pencil skirt is $60 (originally $400), the slim-fit TrioFit shirt is $55 (originally $195), and the tiered-neck velvet dress is $80 (originally $400). Through 12/17. 342 W. 13th St., nr. Eighth Ave. (212-647-8901); T–Th (8–7).
• Ben-Amun jewelry is marked down to wholesale prices or below at the annual sample sale. Through 12/17. 246 W. 38th St., nr. Eighth Ave., Ste. 12 (212-944-6480); T–Th (noon–7).
• Women's ready-to-wear, accessories, home accents, candles, and fragrances are up to 80 percent off at the Calypso St. Barth sample sale. Through 12/18. 260 Fifth Ave., nr. 28th St. (212-725-5400); T–Th (10–7), F (10–2).
• Save 25 to 40 percent on the current selection of Melissa plastic shoes at Kaight. Browse the pre-spring line and enjoy refreshments by 44 North Vodka. Through 12/15. 83 Orchard St., nr. Broome St. (212-680-5630); 6–9.
• Dresses are $175 and leather jackets are $375 at the Elise Øverland sample sale. The selection includes one-of-a-kind items. Elise Øverland Studio, 601 W. 26th St., nr. Eleventh Ave., Ste. 1515 (212-239-4004); 9–7.
Most Viewed Stories
Did Lena Dunham Shade the Wing on Girls?
Self-Empowerment Is Just Another Word for Narcissism
What, Exactly, Are Melania and Ivanka Trump Trying to Sell?
When Good Christian Girls Need Planned Parenthood
Madame Clairevoyant: Horoscopes for the Week of February 20
Inside the Secret Dating App for Famous People
After Divorce, Angelina Jolie Tells BBC, ‘We Will Always Be a Family’
Nighttime Voice-mails From the White House
Alt-Right Troll Milo Yiannopoulos Uses Campus Visit to Openly Mock a Transgender Student
Melania Trump Is Reportedly ‘Miserable’ in Her Role As First Lady
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.