• Shop and celebrate at the Epaulet & Nau holiday party. The first ten shoppers to purchase Nau products will receive a free gift. Complimentary beer and booze will be served. 231 Smith St., nr. Butler St. (718-522-3800); 7–10.
• Gossip Girl stylist Eric Daman signs copies of his book, You Know You Want It, which features a forward by Leighton Meester. Bloomingdale's, 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St., second fl. (212-705-2000); 6 p.m.
• Bid on clothing, furniture, and accessories at Santa's Psycho Sexy Playground Party and Charity Auction, hosted by Housing Works and season-two Top Design winner Nathan Thomas. Entertainment will include performances by comedic singer Angela DiCarlo and pianist Todd Almond, as well as an appearance by eastvillageboys.com's Santa's Naughty Elves. Snacks and drinks will be provided. Housing Works Chelsea Thrift Shop, 143 W. 17th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (718-838-5050); 6–9.
• Preview Supima's new line of luxury cotton T-shirts and celebrate the launch of Assouline's new book, American Fashion Menswear ($50). Receive a copy of the book with the purchase any two Supima tees. Bloomingdale's Soho, 504 Broadway, nr. Spring St., men's lower level (212-729-5900); 6–8.
• Tops are $40 (originally $120), jeans are $60 (originally $280), dresses are $100 (originally $360), and blazers are $120 (originally $500) at the Twenty8Twelve sample sale. Through 12/19. 580 Broadway, nr. Prince St., Ste. 1200 (212-564-9747); W–S (10–6).
• Cashmere dresses are 50 to 70 percent off, and cashmere accessories, blankets, and slippers are marked down to wholesale prices at the Qi sample sale. One-of-a-kind finds are $30 apiece. Through 12/18. 260 W. 39th St., nr. Eighth Ave., Ste. 200 (212-239-8880); W–F (11–6).
• Necklaces, bracelets, rings, and pendants are 50 to 70 percent off at the Slane & Slane sample sale. The selection includes sterling-silver and eighteen-carat-gold cuffs, multi-row pearl necklaces, and turquoise-and-silver chandelier earrings. Through 12/17. Slane & Slane showroom, 48 W. 25th St., nr. Sixth Ave., eleventh fl.; W–Th (2–8).
• Necklaces, bracelets, and earrings are up to 75 percent off at the Lee Angel sample sale. Through 12/18. W (11–8), Th (11–7), F (10–5).
• Tory Burch is hosting a sample and stock sale on fall apparel, footwear, and handbags. The long V-neck cardigan is $85 (originally $375), the Bombe metallic T-tote is $195 (originally $495), and the Jaden Boot with a stacked wooden heel is $195 (originally $550). Through 12/18. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Eighth Ave., second fl.; W–Th (11–7), F (11–6).
• Shop deals from Three Dots, Minnie Mortimer, Sophia Eugene, Nellie Partow, Yosi Samra, and more at the winter sample sale. Shoes start at $30 and dresses start at $50. Through 12/19. Panthere Communications, 200 Park Ave. South, at 17th St., Ste. 1608; Th–F (10–8), S (11–5).
• Handbags and full-price items are 15 percent off and discounted shoes, ready-to-wear, and belts are 50 percent off at Devi Kroell discount night. Through 12/16. 717 Madison Ave., nr. 63rd St. (212-644-4499); 6–8.
• Contemporary menswear from Eubiq NY is up to 75 percent off. Through 12/18. 270 W. 39th St., nr. Eighth Ave., tenth fl. (917-553-2300); W–F (11–7).
• Catherine Malandrino ready-to-wear is up to 80 percent off at the sample sale. Metropolitan Pavilion, 123 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave.; M (10–9), T–W (8–8).
Most Viewed Stories
I Tried Hillary Clinton’s Diet and Now I Sympathize With Her
Blake Lively Reportedly Just Gave Birth, and You’ll Never Guess Who’s Running to the Hospital
Brad Pitt Fights Back Against Angelina Jolie and Her Plot to ‘Destroy’ Him
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
Angelina Jolie Got Everything She Wanted in Temporary Divorce Deal With Brad Pitt
What It’s Like to Be a Female Reporter Covering Donald Trump
The Best Part of Being a Royal Is Getting to Pet Bunnies
The Mysterious Deaths of Two Sisters in a Luxury Hotel
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Megyn Kelly Roasts Trump’s Campaign Manager for Claiming He Doesn’t Make Sexist Comments
From Our Partners
The Zoe Report
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.