• Pick up some last-minute holiday gifts at Oak during the Bijules and Bliss Lau jewelry trunk show. 28 Bond St., nr. Lafayette St.; 6–9.
• Womenswear and accessories are 20 percent off at the Lewis, Jane Pope Jewelry, and Teeny House Bunny trunk show. All the designers will be present to meet and mingle with shoppers. Wine and cupcakes will be served. RSVP to email@example.com. Thistle & Clover, 221 DeKalb Ave., nr. Clermont Ave., Fort Greene, Brooklyn (718-855-5577); 5–8.
• Clothing and accessories from April77, Digby & Iona, Fremont, Quail, and more are 65 to 85 percent off at the Archetype Showroom sample sale. Through 12/19. 676 Broadway, nr. 3rd St., second fl. (212-529-1407); F (10–7), S (noon–6).
• Select jewelry is 20 to 50 percent off at the Made Her Think sample sale. Through 12/19. 195 Chrystie St., nr. Stanton St., Ste. 301-7; F (noon–7), S (noon–8).
• Shop wholesale prices at the Tucker studio sale. Through 12/22. 423 W. 14th St., nr. Tenth Ave., Ste. 3R, buzzer 8; F (8–8), M–T (8–8).
• Women's ready-to-wear, accessories, home accents, candles, and fragrances are up to 80 percent off at the Calypso St. Barth sample sale. 260 Fifth Ave., nr. 28th St. (212-725-5400); T–Th (10–7), F (10–2).
• Boots are $150 (originally $450), leather jackets are $200 (originally $690), and sweaters are $120 (originally $290) at the Candela holiday sample sale. RSVP to Gabi@CandelaNYC.com. 275 W. 39th St., nr. Eighth Ave., seventh fl. (646-602-1104); T–F (11–7).
• Cashmere dresses are 50 to 70 percent off, and cashmere accessories, blankets, and slippers are marked down to wholesale prices at the Qi sample sale. One-of-a-kind finds are $30 apiece. 260 W. 39th St., nr. Eighth Ave., Ste. 200 (212-239-8880); W–F (11–6).
• Necklaces, bracelets, and earrings are up to 75 percent off at the Lee Angel sample sale. 524 Broadway, at Spring St., sixth fl. (212-334-6573); W (11–8), Th (11–7), F (10–5).
• Tory Burch is hosting a sample and stock sale on fall apparel, footwear, and handbags. The long V-neck cardigan is $85 (originally $375), the Bombe metallic T-tote is $195 (originally $495), and the Jaden Boot with a stacked wooden heel is $195 (originally $550). 261 W. 36th St., nr. Eighth Ave., second fl.; W–Th (11–7), F (11–6).
• Swimwear and cover-ups are more than 50 percent off at the Salon9 sample sale, featuring merchandise from Zimmerman, Red Carter, Martha Rey, Onda de Mar, and Elif. Zimmerman swimsuits are $75 (originally $178 to $215) and Red Carter bikinis are $40 (originally $138). 241 W. 37th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 802 (212-354-9220); noon–7.
• Dresses are $140 (originally $335 to $595), skirts are $100 (originally $195 to $295), and jackets are $190 (originally $215 to $340) at the Nanette Lepore sample sale. 225 W. 35th St., nr. Seventh Ave., fourth fl. (212-594-0012); Th–F (9–7).
• Silk blouses are $90 (originally $295), wool high-waisted skirts are $140 (originally $320), and silk-faille party dresses are $200 to $250 (originally $500) at the Chloe & Reese sample sale. 313 W. 37th St., nr. Eighth Ave., Ste. 601A (888-317-1695); Th–F (10–7).
• Womenswear from current and past seasons is up to 90 percent off at the BGN sample sale. 250 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 700 (212-278-8686); M–F (10–6).
• All merchandise is up to 70 percent off at the Dunhill friends-and-family sale. Flatotel, 135 W. 52nd St., nr. Sixth Ave.; daily (8–6).
Most Viewed Stories
The Big Secret of Every Dating App: Tech Doesn’t Matter
How to Get Out of Any Party Conversation
‘Weed Dick’ Is the New Way for Men to Sexually Disappoint You
Cindy Crawford on Bagels, Instagirls, and Bringing the Supermodel Era to TV
American Apparel Files for Bankruptcy
Astrology GIFs for the Week of October 5, 2015
It’s Harder to Be Thin Than It Was in the ’80s
All the Ceilings Women Keep Hitting Their Heads On
‘Truly Ugly Guy With Glasses’ Is Europe’s Most Virile Man
From Our Partners
Working Families Party Calls for Congress to Shoot Down Obama Trade Deal
Who What Wear
The Zara Outfit Every Girl In New York City Is Wearing
The Zoe Report
Why I Quit Shopping At Zara
The Day I Told The Ugly Truth About My Marriage
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping Features7 Alternatives to Those Sold-Out L.L. Bean Boots
Don't be one of the 100,000 losers waiting for back orders.Stock Up on These Fall Boots Under $300
Sensible lace-ups, sparkly shoes, and more.Cheap Thrill: Jacquemus’s Tailored T-Shirt
A signature piece from the "It" designer.Outfit of the Week: A Smart Way to Layer Basics
One more way to make weekdays easier.Cool Cocktail Dresses Inspired by the Philippines
From the up-and-comers behind Mestiza.Treat-Yourself Friday: A Utilitarian Leather Jacket
Perfect for the unpredictable weather.38 Pairs of Boots to Buy This Fall
Because pedicure season is finally over.41 Downright-Gorgeous New Pieces for Your Home
From kingly bedding to froggy rugs to Georg Jensen glass.5 Discerning New Yorkers on Their Favorite Finds for the Home
Project Runway’s Tim Gunn, celebrity stylist June Ambrose, and more choose the city’s finest boutiques, furniture restorers, specialty shops, designers, and cleaners.Marni’s Fabulously Shaggy Winter Coats Are Here
Fluffy and fantastic.
Welcome to layering season.Cheap Thrill: COS’s Wide-Leg Pants
A versatile transition piece.Outfit of the Week: Light Fall Layers
No jacket needed.37 Great Basics for Updating Your Wardrobe This Fall
The best work-friendly pieces, the perfect trench, and everything else you need right now.Treat Yourself Friday: A Quirky Bucket Bag
A playful take on the trend.Balenciaga’s New Shoes Are a ’90s Dream
Angela Chase would approve.Altuzarra’s First Bags Debut at Barneys New York
Introducing the Ghianda collection.115 Ways to Scream ‘Status’
The thing to have right now if you’re an Italian chef, an Upper East Side lady, a leather daddy, or a Dalton senior. (We know because we asked.)Cheap Thrill: Kenzo’s Flirty Pleated Skirt
A go-with-everything skirt on sale.Outfit of the Week: A Work-Friendly Combo
The ideal pieces to wear as we head into fall.