• Pick up some last-minute holiday gifts at Oak during the Bijules and Bliss Lau jewelry trunk show. 28 Bond St., nr. Lafayette St.; 6–9.
• Womenswear and accessories are 20 percent off at the Lewis, Jane Pope Jewelry, and Teeny House Bunny trunk show. All the designers will be present to meet and mingle with shoppers. Wine and cupcakes will be served. RSVP to email@example.com. Thistle & Clover, 221 DeKalb Ave., nr. Clermont Ave., Fort Greene, Brooklyn (718-855-5577); 5–8.
• Clothing and accessories from April77, Digby & Iona, Fremont, Quail, and more are 65 to 85 percent off at the Archetype Showroom sample sale. Through 12/19. 676 Broadway, nr. 3rd St., second fl. (212-529-1407); F (10–7), S (noon–6).
• Select jewelry is 20 to 50 percent off at the Made Her Think sample sale. Through 12/19. 195 Chrystie St., nr. Stanton St., Ste. 301-7; F (noon–7), S (noon–8).
• Shop wholesale prices at the Tucker studio sale. Through 12/22. 423 W. 14th St., nr. Tenth Ave., Ste. 3R, buzzer 8; F (8–8), M–T (8–8).
• Women's ready-to-wear, accessories, home accents, candles, and fragrances are up to 80 percent off at the Calypso St. Barth sample sale. 260 Fifth Ave., nr. 28th St. (212-725-5400); T–Th (10–7), F (10–2).
• Boots are $150 (originally $450), leather jackets are $200 (originally $690), and sweaters are $120 (originally $290) at the Candela holiday sample sale. RSVP to Gabi@CandelaNYC.com. 275 W. 39th St., nr. Eighth Ave., seventh fl. (646-602-1104); T–F (11–7).
• Cashmere dresses are 50 to 70 percent off, and cashmere accessories, blankets, and slippers are marked down to wholesale prices at the Qi sample sale. One-of-a-kind finds are $30 apiece. 260 W. 39th St., nr. Eighth Ave., Ste. 200 (212-239-8880); W–F (11–6).
• Necklaces, bracelets, and earrings are up to 75 percent off at the Lee Angel sample sale. 524 Broadway, at Spring St., sixth fl. (212-334-6573); W (11–8), Th (11–7), F (10–5).
• Tory Burch is hosting a sample and stock sale on fall apparel, footwear, and handbags. The long V-neck cardigan is $85 (originally $375), the Bombe metallic T-tote is $195 (originally $495), and the Jaden Boot with a stacked wooden heel is $195 (originally $550). 261 W. 36th St., nr. Eighth Ave., second fl.; W–Th (11–7), F (11–6).
• Swimwear and cover-ups are more than 50 percent off at the Salon9 sample sale, featuring merchandise from Zimmerman, Red Carter, Martha Rey, Onda de Mar, and Elif. Zimmerman swimsuits are $75 (originally $178 to $215) and Red Carter bikinis are $40 (originally $138). 241 W. 37th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 802 (212-354-9220); noon–7.
• Dresses are $140 (originally $335 to $595), skirts are $100 (originally $195 to $295), and jackets are $190 (originally $215 to $340) at the Nanette Lepore sample sale. 225 W. 35th St., nr. Seventh Ave., fourth fl. (212-594-0012); Th–F (9–7).
• Silk blouses are $90 (originally $295), wool high-waisted skirts are $140 (originally $320), and silk-faille party dresses are $200 to $250 (originally $500) at the Chloe & Reese sample sale. 313 W. 37th St., nr. Eighth Ave., Ste. 601A (888-317-1695); Th–F (10–7).
• Womenswear from current and past seasons is up to 90 percent off at the BGN sample sale. 250 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 700 (212-278-8686); M–F (10–6).
• All merchandise is up to 70 percent off at the Dunhill friends-and-family sale. Flatotel, 135 W. 52nd St., nr. Sixth Ave.; daily (8–6).
Most Viewed Stories
How Angelina Jolie Won the First Big Battle in Her Divorce
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
Everything We Know About Brad Pitt’s Plane Incident
It’s Time to Get Over Your White Feelings and Start Taking Action for Black Lives
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Jaden Smith on the Many Subtle Flavors of Water
Taylor Swift’s Squad Begged Kim Kardashian for Mercy
Gigi Hadid Fought Back Against a Creepy Stranger Who Grabbed Her
The 6 Best Denim Shops on Etsy
Beyoncé and Tina Knowles Did A Normal Mother/Daughter Thing
From Our Partners
The Zoe Report
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.