• Get in the spirit at Brooks Brothers' fourth annual holiday celebration. The event will feature cocktails, hors d'oeuvres, live performances, and activities for kids. All merchandise will be 15 percent off during the event and 10 percent of proceeds will be donated to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. RSVP to email@example.com. 346 Madison Ave., nr. 44th St. (212-682-8800); 5–8.
• Henri Bendel teams up with Crystallized-Swarovski Elements to host its annual shopping party, featuring various freebies and deals. Receive 25 percent off if you spend $150 or more, as well as a free gift bag with any purchase (while supplies last). Complimentary hot cocoa and hand-blended teas from the Henri Bendel Tea Bar will be served. 712 Fifth Ave., at 56th St. (212-247-1100); 5–9.
• Merchandise from Luca Luca is up to 90 percent off at the sample sale. RSVP to RSVP@lucaluca.com. Through 12/13. 19 W. 36th St., nr. Fifth Ave., fourth fl. (212-755-2444); W–F (8:30–7), S–Su (11–5).
• Receive 50 to 70 percent off at the Melissa Shoes sample sale. Through 12/12. 520 W. 27th St., nr. Tenth Ave., Ste. 601; W–S (noon–8).
• Pre-fall merchandise at Matthew Williamson is 40 percent off. Through 12/31. 415 W. 14th St., nr. Ninth Ave. (212-255-9881); M–S (11–7), Su (12:30–6).
• Prices range from $25 to $195 at the Miguelina sample sale. Blouses are $55 to $195, dresses are $150 to $300, and bags and accessories are $10 to $50. Through 12/11. 20 W. 36th St., nr. Sixth Ave. (212-290-2996, ext. 301); W–F (8–8).
• Scarves, gloves, handbags, and accessories from Echo Design are on sale. Through 12/12. Metropolitan Pavilion, 123 W. 18th St., nr. Seventh Ave., fourth fl.; W (noon–8), Th–F (7:30–8), S (9–4).
• Merchandise is up to 60 percent off at the Helmut Lang sample sale. Leather jackets are $475, jeans and cords are $95, and T-shirts are $65. Through 12/13. 819 Washington St., nr. Gansevoort St. (212-242-3240); W–Su (11–8).
• Shop deals at the Theory women's sample sale. Coats are $199 and under, jackets are $149 and under, dresses are $119 and under, pants are $99 and under, and shirts are $89 and under. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl. (212-947-8748); F (11–7), S–Su (11–5), M–W (11–7).
Most Viewed Stories
It’s Harder to Be Thin Than It Was in the ’80s
Why Do I Jerk Awake Right As I’m Falling Asleep?
From Up Close, Raf Simons’s Vision for Dior Is Clear
Michelle Obama: No Boy Is Cute Enough to Keep You From Getting an Education
A Pregnant Supermodel Explains What She Eats
The World’s Easiest Way to Highlight Your Face
Meet the Prom Queen of Instagram
Selfie Sorority Uses Media Frenzy for Good Cause
‘Truly Ugly Guy With Glasses’ Is Europe’s Most Virile Man
Stop Time-Traveling to Such Lame Eras, Losers
From Our Partners
Here's What To Buy From J.Crew's HUGE 75-Percent-Off Sale!
Next Week/This Week: Watching the Watchmen
Anna Wintour Acknowledges Kim and Kanye Are Not 'Tasteful'
8 Ikea Hacks Easier Than Assembling Ikea
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesCool Cocktail Dresses Inspired by the Philippines
From the up-and-comers behind Mestiza.Treat-Yourself Friday: A Utilitarian Leather Jacket
Perfect for the unpredictable weather.38 Pairs of Boots to Buy This Fall
Because pedicure season is finally over.41 Downright-Gorgeous New Pieces for Your Home
From kingly bedding to froggy rugs to Georg Jensen glass.5 Discerning New Yorkers on Their Favorite Finds for the Home
Project Runway’s Tim Gunn, celebrity stylist June Ambrose, and more choose the city’s finest boutiques, furniture restorers, specialty shops, designers, and cleaners.Marni’s Fabulously Shaggy Winter Coats Are Here
Fluffy and fantastic.18 of the Best Fall Jackets Under $300
Welcome to layering season.Cheap Thrill: COS’s Wide-Leg Pants
A versatile transition piece.Outfit of the Week: Light Fall Layers
No jacket needed.37 Great Basics for Updating Your Wardrobe This Fall
The best work-friendly pieces, the perfect trench, and everything else you need right now.
A playful take on the trend.Balenciaga’s New Shoes Are a ’90s Dream
Angela Chase would approve.Altuzarra’s First Bags Debut at Barneys New York
Introducing the Ghianda collection.115 Ways to Scream ‘Status’
The thing to have right now if you’re an Italian chef, an Upper East Side lady, a leather daddy, or a Dalton senior. (We know because we asked.)Cheap Thrill: Kenzo’s Flirty Pleated Skirt
A go-with-everything skirt on sale.Outfit of the Week: A Work-Friendly Combo
The ideal pieces to wear as we head into fall.Winter Doomsday Preppers: This Coat Is for You
Warm, fuzzy, and a street-style hit.Spring 2016 Runway Trends to Buy Now
Who wants to wait until next year?The Start-up Helping You Cash In on Designer Bags
So you don't have the hassle of another consignment store.Outfit of the Week: A Cool, Office-Friendly Look
It's all in the skirt details.