• Get in the spirit at Brooks Brothers' fourth annual holiday celebration. The event will feature cocktails, hors d'oeuvres, live performances, and activities for kids. All merchandise will be 15 percent off during the event and 10 percent of proceeds will be donated to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org. 346 Madison Ave., nr. 44th St. (212-682-8800); 5–8.
• Henri Bendel teams up with Crystallized-Swarovski Elements to host its annual shopping party, featuring various freebies and deals. Receive 25 percent off if you spend $150 or more, as well as a free gift bag with any purchase (while supplies last). Complimentary hot cocoa and hand-blended teas from the Henri Bendel Tea Bar will be served. 712 Fifth Ave., at 56th St. (212-247-1100); 5–9.
• Merchandise from Luca Luca is up to 90 percent off at the sample sale. RSVP to RSVP@lucaluca.com. Through 12/13. 19 W. 36th St., nr. Fifth Ave., fourth fl. (212-755-2444); W–F (8:30–7), S–Su (11–5).
• Receive 50 to 70 percent off at the Melissa Shoes sample sale. Through 12/12. 520 W. 27th St., nr. Tenth Ave., Ste. 601; W–S (noon–8).
• Pre-fall merchandise at Matthew Williamson is 40 percent off. Through 12/31. 415 W. 14th St., nr. Ninth Ave. (212-255-9881); M–S (11–7), Su (12:30–6).
• Prices range from $25 to $195 at the Miguelina sample sale. Blouses are $55 to $195, dresses are $150 to $300, and bags and accessories are $10 to $50. Through 12/11. 20 W. 36th St., nr. Sixth Ave. (212-290-2996, ext. 301); W–F (8–8).
• Scarves, gloves, handbags, and accessories from Echo Design are on sale. Through 12/12. Metropolitan Pavilion, 123 W. 18th St., nr. Seventh Ave., fourth fl.; W (noon–8), Th–F (7:30–8), S (9–4).
• Merchandise is up to 60 percent off at the Helmut Lang sample sale. Leather jackets are $475, jeans and cords are $95, and T-shirts are $65. Through 12/13. 819 Washington St., nr. Gansevoort St. (212-242-3240); W–Su (11–8).
• Shop deals at the Theory women's sample sale. Coats are $199 and under, jackets are $149 and under, dresses are $119 and under, pants are $99 and under, and shirts are $89 and under. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl. (212-947-8748); F (11–7), S–Su (11–5), M–W (11–7).
Most Viewed Stories
I Tried Hillary Clinton’s Diet and Now I Sympathize With Her
Blake Lively Reportedly Just Gave Birth, and You’ll Never Guess Who’s Running to the Hospital
Brad Pitt Fights Back Against Angelina Jolie and Her Plot to ‘Destroy’ Him
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
Angelina Jolie Got Everything She Wanted in Temporary Divorce Deal With Brad Pitt
What It’s Like to Be a Female Reporter Covering Donald Trump
The Best Part of Being a Royal Is Getting to Pet Bunnies
The Mysterious Deaths of Two Sisters in a Luxury Hotel
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Megyn Kelly Roasts Trump’s Campaign Manager for Claiming He Doesn’t Make Sexist Comments
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.