• Check out Areaware's new holiday pop-up, "Stop Shop," featuring clothing, accessories, jewelry, books, and toys. Designers include Rogan, VPL, United Bamboo, and more. Through 1/2. Port Authority Bus Terminal, 641 Eighth Ave., at 41st St.; T–F (10–8), S (11–8), Su (11–7).
• Charlotte Ronson dresses, tops, sweaters, coats, skirts, shoes, and more are up to 70 percent off. Through 12/4. 1071 Sixth Ave., nr. 41st St., Ste. 301 (212-789-9606); W–F (10–7).
• All dresses are 90 to 95 percent off at the Pamella Roland sample sale. Additional merchandise includes gowns, jackets, skirts, sweaters, and pants, mostly in sample sizes 4 and 6. Through 12/4. 501 Seventh Ave., nr. 37th St., Ste. 300; W–F (10–6).
• Cesare Paciotti shoes are up to 70 percent off during the sample sale, including stilettos, boots, pumps, and sneakers. Through 12/4. 12 W. 57th St., nr. Fifth Ave., Ste. 901 (212-245-3785); W–F (10–6).
• Third-floor womenswear, shoes, and accessories, as well as the men's store, are 40 percent off at Bergdorf Goodman. Ongoing. 754 Fifth Ave., nr. 57th St. (212-753-7300); M–F (10–8), S (10–7), Su (noon–6).
• Saks Fifth Avenue is hosting a bridal sample sale. Find 70 percent off hundreds of gowns from Vera Wang, Amsale, Kenneth Pool, Monique Lhuillier, and more. Through 12/6. 611 Fifth Ave., at 50th St. (212-753-4000); W–S (10–8:30), Su (10–8).
• All fall and holiday merchandise is 50 to 80 percent off at the Kara Janx sample sale. Through 12/3. 242 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Studio 1, eighth fl. (917-520-6322); W–Th (11–6:30).
• Womenswear, children's clothes, and beauty items are 60 to 85 percent off at the Tocca sample sale. Through 12/4. 542 W. 22nd St., nr. Tenth Ave.; W–F (11:30–7:30).
• Hair accessories are more than 50 percent off at the Colette Malouf sample sale. The stretch lamé headstrap is $20 (originally $45), the large silk flower comb is $40 (originally $125), and the fishnet silk flower headstrap is $40 (originally $105). Through 12/3. 594 Broadway, nr. Houston St. (212-941-9588); W–Th (9–7).
Most Viewed Stories
Josh Kushner, Ivanka Trump’s Brother-in-Law, Was Reportedly Spotted at the Women’s March
A Scene from the D.C. Women’s March
Bernie Sanders Wore the Only Appropriate Outfit to Trump’s Inauguration
Taylor Swift Won’t Save Us From Donald Trump
The Greatest Signs From the Women’s March
Madonna to Women’s March Detractors: ‘F*ck You’
16 of the Cutest Kids at the Women’s March
Over 1 Million New York Women Will Have Access to Free Contraception and Abortions
6 Compelling Things Gloria Steinem Said at the Women’s March
Here’s What Gloria Steinem Thinks You Should Know About Donald Trump
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.