• Give the gift of lingerie at La Perla's gentlemen's event. Shoppers can enjoy a Peroni bar, light snacks, and informal modeling, as well as 25 percent off all La Perla merchandise and a free gift with purchases of $200 or more. Saks Fifth Avenue, 611 Fifth Ave., at 50th St., tenth fl. (212-753-4000); 6–8.
• Ring in the holidays at eryn brinié's holiday party, featuring a performance by singer/songwriter Erin McCarley. 501 Broadway, nr. Broome St. (212-308-6134); 7:30.
• Head over to Stella Filante for Champagne-and-shopping Thursdays during the holiday season. Enjoy bubbly and 30 percent off select winter merchandise. 156 Ludlow St., nr. Stanton St. (646-484-5889); noon–8.
• Tracy Reese and Sue Devitt co-host a fashion and beauty night. All regularly priced Tracy Reese merchandise is 25 percent off, and guests can enjoy a complimentary professional makeup application and a free gift with any Sue Devitt purchase. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org with the preferred time for your makeup appointment.
Tracy Reese, 641 Hudson St., nr. Horatio St.; 5–10.
• Celebrate the season at Shecky's Holiday Night Out. Admission includes access to designer sales, complimentary cocktails, and a goodie bag. Bring non-perishable food items to donate to City Harvest. Advance tickets can be purchased at Sheckys.com for $30; admission at the door is $40. Through 12/19. The Puck Building, 293 Lafayette St., at Houston St.; Th–F (5–10), S (1–5 and 6–10).
• Designer merchandise from Chronicles of Never, Henrik Vibskov, Raquel Allegra, and more are 50 percent off at the Assembly sale and holiday party. Through 12/17. 174 Ludlow St., nr. Stanton St. (212-253-5393); sale (6–8), party (8–10).
• Swimwear and cover-ups are more than 50 percent off at the Salon9 sample sale, featuring merchandise from Zimmerman, Red Carter, Martha Rey, Onda de Mar, and Elif. Zimmerman swimsuits are $75 (originally $178 to $215) and Red Carter bikinis are $40 (originally $138). Through 12/18. 241 W. 37th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 802 (212-354-9220); noon–7.
• Dresses are $140 (originally $335 to $595), skirts are $100 (originally $195 to $295), and jackets are $190 (originally $215 to $340) at the Nanette Lepore sample sale. Through 12/18. 225 W. 35th St., nr. Seventh Ave., fourth fl. (212-594-0012); Th–F (9–7).
• Silk blouses are $90 (originally $295), wool high-waisted skirts are $140 (originally $320), and silk-faille party dresses are $200 to $250 (originally $500) at the Chloe & Reese sample sale. Through 12/18. 313 W. 37th St., nr. Eighth Ave., Ste. 601A (888-317-1695); Th–F (10–7).
• Shop discounts of up to 70 percent at eryn brinié's holiday sample sale. The selection also includes Kai-aakmann, Blue Notch denim, Kaylee Tankus, and more. Through 12/19. Openhouse Gallery, 201 Mulberry St., nr. Kenmare St.; Su (11–6), M–T (10–8).
• Fall and winter merchandise is 30 to 50 percent off at the A.P.C. end-of-season sale. Through 1/31. 131 Mercer St., nr. Prince St. (212-966-9685); M–S (11–7), Su (noon–6).
• Find deals on ready-to-wear and evening gowns at the Vera Wang sample and stock sale. Vera Wang Showroom, 225 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., fifth fl. (212-920-1211); Su (11–5), M–Th (10–6).
• Merchandise is up to 75 percent off at the Betsey Johnson sample sale. The Ginger Snap wool jumper is $35 (originally $275), the evening pleated-organza strapless dress is $75 (originally $395), and the polka-dot printed canvas tote is $40 (originally $110). Millennium Broadway Hotel, 145 W. 44th St., nr. Sixth Ave., sixth fl. (212-993-9251); T–Th (10–8).
• Ben-Amun jewelry is marked down to wholesale prices or below at the annual sample sale. 246 W. 38th St., nr. Eighth Ave., Ste. 12 (212-944-6480); T–Th (noon–7).
• Long- and short-sleeve TrioFit shirts, coats, dresses, and skirts are $100 or less at the Rebecca & Drew sample sale. The wool-silk pleated pencil skirt is $60 (originally $400), the slim-fit TrioFit shirt is $55 (originally $195), and the tiered-neck velvet dress is $80 (originally $400). 342 W. 13th St., nr. Eighth Ave. (212-647-8901); T–Th (8–7).
• Fall and winter coats are up to 50 percent off at the Mackage sample sale. The Isa wool-and-cashmere coat with a pleated hem and leather trim is $275 (originally $550), the hooded Nev leather bomber is $325 (originally $649), and the cropped Bunny puffy jacket with a fur-trimmed hood is $275 (originally $550). 275 W. 39th St., nr. Eighth Ave., seventh fl.; T–Th (11–7).
• Necklaces, bracelets, rings, and pendants are 50 to 70 percent off at the Slane & Slane sample sale. The selection includes sterling-silver and eighteen-carat-gold cuffs, multi-row pearl necklaces, and turquoise-and-silver chandelier earrings. Slane & Slane showroom, 48 W. 25th St., nr. Sixth Ave., eleventh fl.; W–Th (2–8).
Most Viewed Stories
It’s Harder to Be Thin Than It Was in the ’80s
Why Do I Jerk Awake Right As I’m Falling Asleep?
From Up Close, Raf Simons’s Vision for Dior Is Clear
The World’s Easiest Way to Highlight Your Face
A Pregnant Supermodel Explains What She Eats
Meet the Prom Queen of Instagram
Michelle Obama: No Boy Is Cute Enough to Keep You From Getting an Education
Sleater-Kinney on Riot Grrl, Reuniting, and Portlandia
Selfie Sorority Uses Media Frenzy for Good Cause
Guess Who Renovated This Grand Upper West Side Penthouse
From Our Partners
J.Crew Is Shifting Away From a High Fashion Image, Focusing Instead on Its Heritage
Thrillist: Things No Self-Respecting Adult Should Be Doing on Facebook
The Day I Told The Ugly Truth About My Marriage
Is This $15 Glossy Stain Even Better Than YSL's? (Yes!)
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesCool Cocktail Dresses Inspired by the Philippines
From the up-and-comers behind Mestiza.Treat-Yourself Friday: A Utilitarian Leather Jacket
Perfect for the unpredictable weather.38 Pairs of Boots to Buy This Fall
Because pedicure season is finally over.41 Downright-Gorgeous New Pieces for Your Home
From kingly bedding to froggy rugs to Georg Jensen glass.5 Discerning New Yorkers on Their Favorite Finds for the Home
Project Runway’s Tim Gunn, celebrity stylist June Ambrose, and more choose the city’s finest boutiques, furniture restorers, specialty shops, designers, and cleaners.Marni’s Fabulously Shaggy Winter Coats Are Here
Fluffy and fantastic.18 of the Best Fall Jackets Under $300
Welcome to layering season.Cheap Thrill: COS’s Wide-Leg Pants
A versatile transition piece.Outfit of the Week: Light Fall Layers
No jacket needed.37 Great Basics for Updating Your Wardrobe This Fall
The best work-friendly pieces, the perfect trench, and everything else you need right now.
A playful take on the trend.Balenciaga’s New Shoes Are a ’90s Dream
Angela Chase would approve.Altuzarra’s First Bags Debut at Barneys New York
Introducing the Ghianda collection.115 Ways to Scream ‘Status’
The thing to have right now if you’re an Italian chef, an Upper East Side lady, a leather daddy, or a Dalton senior. (We know because we asked.)Cheap Thrill: Kenzo’s Flirty Pleated Skirt
A go-with-everything skirt on sale.Outfit of the Week: A Work-Friendly Combo
The ideal pieces to wear as we head into fall.Winter Doomsday Preppers: This Coat Is for You
Warm, fuzzy, and a street-style hit.Spring 2016 Runway Trends to Buy Now
Who wants to wait until next year?The Start-up Helping You Cash In on Designer Bags
So you don't have the hassle of another consignment store.Outfit of the Week: A Cool, Office-Friendly Look
It's all in the skirt details.