• Give the gift of lingerie at La Perla's gentlemen's event. Shoppers can enjoy a Peroni bar, light snacks, and informal modeling, as well as 25 percent off all La Perla merchandise and a free gift with purchases of $200 or more. Saks Fifth Avenue, 611 Fifth Ave., at 50th St., tenth fl. (212-753-4000); 6–8.
• Ring in the holidays at eryn brinié's holiday party, featuring a performance by singer/songwriter Erin McCarley. 501 Broadway, nr. Broome St. (212-308-6134); 7:30.
• Head over to Stella Filante for Champagne-and-shopping Thursdays during the holiday season. Enjoy bubbly and 30 percent off select winter merchandise. 156 Ludlow St., nr. Stanton St. (646-484-5889); noon–8.
• Tracy Reese and Sue Devitt co-host a fashion and beauty night. All regularly priced Tracy Reese merchandise is 25 percent off, and guests can enjoy a complimentary professional makeup application and a free gift with any Sue Devitt purchase. RSVP to email@example.com with the preferred time for your makeup appointment.
Tracy Reese, 641 Hudson St., nr. Horatio St.; 5–10.
• Celebrate the season at Shecky's Holiday Night Out. Admission includes access to designer sales, complimentary cocktails, and a goodie bag. Bring non-perishable food items to donate to City Harvest. Advance tickets can be purchased at Sheckys.com for $30; admission at the door is $40. Through 12/19. The Puck Building, 293 Lafayette St., at Houston St.; Th–F (5–10), S (1–5 and 6–10).
• Designer merchandise from Chronicles of Never, Henrik Vibskov, Raquel Allegra, and more are 50 percent off at the Assembly sale and holiday party. Through 12/17. 174 Ludlow St., nr. Stanton St. (212-253-5393); sale (6–8), party (8–10).
• Swimwear and cover-ups are more than 50 percent off at the Salon9 sample sale, featuring merchandise from Zimmerman, Red Carter, Martha Rey, Onda de Mar, and Elif. Zimmerman swimsuits are $75 (originally $178 to $215) and Red Carter bikinis are $40 (originally $138). Through 12/18. 241 W. 37th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 802 (212-354-9220); noon–7.
• Dresses are $140 (originally $335 to $595), skirts are $100 (originally $195 to $295), and jackets are $190 (originally $215 to $340) at the Nanette Lepore sample sale. Through 12/18. 225 W. 35th St., nr. Seventh Ave., fourth fl. (212-594-0012); Th–F (9–7).
• Silk blouses are $90 (originally $295), wool high-waisted skirts are $140 (originally $320), and silk-faille party dresses are $200 to $250 (originally $500) at the Chloe & Reese sample sale. Through 12/18. 313 W. 37th St., nr. Eighth Ave., Ste. 601A (888-317-1695); Th–F (10–7).
• Shop discounts of up to 70 percent at eryn brinié's holiday sample sale. The selection also includes Kai-aakmann, Blue Notch denim, Kaylee Tankus, and more. Through 12/19. Openhouse Gallery, 201 Mulberry St., nr. Kenmare St.; Su (11–6), M–T (10–8).
• Fall and winter merchandise is 30 to 50 percent off at the A.P.C. end-of-season sale. Through 1/31. 131 Mercer St., nr. Prince St. (212-966-9685); M–S (11–7), Su (noon–6).
• Find deals on ready-to-wear and evening gowns at the Vera Wang sample and stock sale. Vera Wang Showroom, 225 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., fifth fl. (212-920-1211); Su (11–5), M–Th (10–6).
• Merchandise is up to 75 percent off at the Betsey Johnson sample sale. The Ginger Snap wool jumper is $35 (originally $275), the evening pleated-organza strapless dress is $75 (originally $395), and the polka-dot printed canvas tote is $40 (originally $110). Millennium Broadway Hotel, 145 W. 44th St., nr. Sixth Ave., sixth fl. (212-993-9251); T–Th (10–8).
• Ben-Amun jewelry is marked down to wholesale prices or below at the annual sample sale. 246 W. 38th St., nr. Eighth Ave., Ste. 12 (212-944-6480); T–Th (noon–7).
• Long- and short-sleeve TrioFit shirts, coats, dresses, and skirts are $100 or less at the Rebecca & Drew sample sale. The wool-silk pleated pencil skirt is $60 (originally $400), the slim-fit TrioFit shirt is $55 (originally $195), and the tiered-neck velvet dress is $80 (originally $400). 342 W. 13th St., nr. Eighth Ave. (212-647-8901); T–Th (8–7).
• Fall and winter coats are up to 50 percent off at the Mackage sample sale. The Isa wool-and-cashmere coat with a pleated hem and leather trim is $275 (originally $550), the hooded Nev leather bomber is $325 (originally $649), and the cropped Bunny puffy jacket with a fur-trimmed hood is $275 (originally $550). 275 W. 39th St., nr. Eighth Ave., seventh fl.; T–Th (11–7).
• Necklaces, bracelets, rings, and pendants are 50 to 70 percent off at the Slane & Slane sample sale. The selection includes sterling-silver and eighteen-carat-gold cuffs, multi-row pearl necklaces, and turquoise-and-silver chandelier earrings. Slane & Slane showroom, 48 W. 25th St., nr. Sixth Ave., eleventh fl.; W–Th (2–8).
Most Viewed Stories
Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Reportedly Broke Up
Donald Trump Spent the Morning After the Debate Fat-Shaming Miss Universe, Again
It’s Finally Possible to Understand What Happened to Amanda Knox
Hillary Clinton’s Sickest Debate Burns
Ask a Boss: My Co-worker Wants Everyone to Call Her Boyfriend Her ‘Master’!
2009 Called — It Wants Its Vogue-Versus-Bloggers Fight Back.
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Former Miss Universe Becomes U.S. Citizen So She Can Vote Against Trump
Area Woman Interrupted by Man 25 Times in 26 Minutes
Our Scowling Hero Breaks a Smile
From Our Partners
The Zoe Report
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.