NEW THIS WEEK
• Shop Acne Studio's end-of-season sale, featuring up to 50 percent off their fall/winter merchandise. Men's and women's clothes, denim, and accessories are all discounted. 10 Greene St., nr. Canal St. (212-625-2828); M–S (11–7), Su (noon–7).
• Select merchandise is 60 percent off at Pixie Market, both in store and online. Shop discounts on independent brands like Carin Wester, Seneca Rising, and Best Behavior. Through 1/15. 100 Stanton St., nr. Ludlow St. (212-253-0953); daily (noon–8).
• Get an additional 40 percent off sale prices at Saks for a total of up to 60 percent off select merchandise. Through 1/4. 611 Fifth Ave., at 50th St. (212-753-4000); M–F (10–8), S (10–7), Su (noon–7).
• Get 30 to 50 percent off select merchandise at Bloomingdale's. All Aqua sweaters are 50 percent off, and home items are up to 65 percent off. Buy a sale bed or bath item on sale and get 50 percent off the sale price of an additional home item. Ongoing. 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St. (212-705-2000); daily, 9–10.
• Select merchandise is on sale at Topshop and on Topshop.com. The flirt sequin dress is $60 (originally $135), the leather jersey mix jacket is $120 (originally $260), and the Kate Moss satin pencil skirt is $50 (originally $100). 478 Broadway, nr. Broome St. (212-966-9455); M–F (10–9), S–Su (10–8).
• Select clothes, handbags, and shoes are up to 40 percent off at eryn brinié as part of its year-end sale. 501 Broadway, nr. Broome St. (212-308-6134); M–S (10–9), Su (11–7).
• All holiday merchandise is 50 percent off at Lion in the Sun's post-holiday sale, including cards, wrapping paper, and gift bags. 232 Seventh Ave., nr. Fourth St., Park Slope, Brooklyn (718-369-4006); M–W (11–7), Th (11–4), S–Su (11–5), F (closed).
• Merchandise from Henrik Vibscov, c.neeon, Rodebjer, and more is 50 to 60 percent off at Eva. The Henrik Vibscov leather dress is $325 (originally $795), the TV hooded sweater is $195 (originally $408), and the TV crochet corset is $125 (originally $288). Through 12/31. 355 Bowery, nr. 4th St. (212-925-3890); daily (noon–8).
• Select men's and women's clothing is 30 percent off at Rogan, including outerwear. The women's silk dress is $209 (originally $296), the women's bomber jacket is $319 (originally $456), and the men's peacoat is $409 (originally $595). Through 12/31. 330 Bowery St., at Bond St. (646-827-7567); M–S (noon–8), Su (noon–7).
• Select merchandise is 50 percent off at First Among Equals during the holiday sale. Through 12/31. 177 Orchard St., Stanton St. (212-253-2202); M–F (1–9), S–Su (noon–8).
• Select fall 2009 womenswear, menswear, jewelry, shoes, and accessories are 25 to 40 percent off at Bird. The Alexander Wang viscose Goddess dress is $379 (originally $625), the Thakoon floral twist-front dress is $499 (originally $845), and the Zero + Maria Cornejo Marla dress is $359 (originally $598). Through 12/31. Various hours and locations.
• Womenswear and shoes are 25 to 40 percent off at Project No. 8. The Margiela gray Replica heels are $573 (originally $765), the Stephan Schneider purple-and-black knit cardigan is $198 (originally $284), and the yellow VPL dress is $327 (originally $545). Through 12/31. 138 Division St., nr. Orchard St. (212-925-5599). T–Su (1–8).
• Menswear and shoes are 25 to 40 percent off at No. 8b. The Margiela Flocked sneakers are $386 (originally $515), the Stephan Schneider gray cardigan is $161 (originally $269), and the Aspesi jacket is $201 (originally $268). Through 12/31. 38 Orchard St., at Hester St. (212-925-5599); Tu–Su (noon–7).
• Eyewear by Dior, Gucci, Tom Ford, Lafont, and more starts at $50 at James Leonard Opticians. Through 12/31. 1010 Second Ave., nr. 53rd St. (212-753-7733); 209 Smith St., nr. President St., Carroll Gardens, Brooklyn (718-222-8300); M, W, F (10–7), T, Th (10–8), S (10–6).
• Get 20 percent off everything on Digby & Iona's website, including the new fall collection, by entering "holiday" in the promo section at checkout. Through 12/31. digbyandiona.com.
• Balenciaga is offering 40 percent off select merchandise. Short-sleeve silk cowl-back dresses are $469 (originally $795), gray cloque jackets are $1,189 (originally $1,995), and the black leather woven platform booties are $679 (originally $1,145). Through 1/1. 542 W. 22nd St., nr. Tenth Ave. (212-206-0872); daily (11–7).
• Pre-fall and fall/winter 2009 merchandise is up to 50 percent off at Zero + Maria Cornejo. The Alana wool Funnel coat is $667 (originally $1,111), the leather Duo jacket in crackled leather is $995 (originally $1,990), and the silk charmeuse Nella dress is $199 (originally $499). Through 1/5. 33 Bleecker St., nr. Lafayette St. (212-925-3849) and 807 Greenwich St., at Jane St. (212-620-0460); M–S (12–7), Su (12–6).
• Select merchandise is up to 75 percent off at ABC Carpet & Home, including jewelry, lighting, furniture, rugs, and tabletop accessories. There are also special discounts on products by Tom Dixon, Gus Modern, Geography, and Zollanvari. Through 1/24. Various hours and locations.
Most Viewed Stories
The Sheer Perfection of Donald Trump’s Golden Shower
Connecticut Politician Arrested for Pinching Woman’s Genitals
These Photos of Malia and Sasha Obama’s First Visit to the White House Will Make You Really Nostalgic
The Ultimate Guide to Preparing for the Women’s March
15 Protest Sign Ideas for the Women’s March on Washington
What Romance Really Means After 10 Years of Marriage
The Divorced Mom Who Cries After Sex
I’m Anti-Trump, But I Refuse to March
Attention: Meghan Markle Has Now Met Kate Middleton and Princess Charlotte
Madame Clairevoyant: Horoscopes for the Week of January 16
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.