Pantone, which tracks colors in the fashion and home-décor industries, has named turquoise the color of 2010. Pantone's executive director said it was the obvious choice because it's soothing and makes people think of being on vacation, which we all need after the tough year of 2009. We could also use a vacation from last year's color, the far less universally flattering mimosa. However, Tommy Hilfiger cautions, "I love it for women and I strongly dislike it for men. ... If men are to wear blue, they should wear light blue or dark blue." What — he doesn't like stuff like this? [AP via Yahoo]
Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Glenn O’Brien Is Now a Priest Named Father G.
- Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
- John Boehner Teaching GOP How to Talk to Chicks
- Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
- Cities Ranked by Fake Instagram Happiness
- See Sexy Seventies Glamour From American Hustle
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 20 Days to Go!
- An Homage to the Lovely, Feisty Barbara Stanwyck
- Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Kids Struggle With Platonic Friendship, Too
- Victorian Moms Creepin’ in Photo Portraits
- 16 Pretty Finds in Pantone's Radiant Orchid
- Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
- Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
- Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her