• The American Society of Plastic Surgeons reports that using liposuctioned fat for breast augmentation is safe, reversing its twenty-year stance against the procedure. Doctors previously had expressed concern that the calcium deposits that can occur from the procedure would lead to incorrectly read mammograms. [NYT]
• Katy Perry debuted new short bangs at the Grammy nominations last night. What do you think of the look? [Girls in the Beauty Department/Glamour]
• New hair-care line HerCut takes a new approach to hair products, sorting them by haircut rather than hair type. The line offers formulas for bobs, long layers, blunt cuts, shag cuts, and pixie cuts. It's available on Sephora.com now and will reach stores in February. [Fashionista]
• A British survey found that Chanel No. 5 is the scent most likely to attract a mate. Superdrug's poll of 3,000 women found that one in ten testers were able to find a date while wearing the perfume. [Grazia UK]
• Cartier is releasing a set of luxury fragrances dubbed Les Heures du Parfum (translation: the Hours of Perfume). The first five, out of a future total of thirteen, are out now and include I ("the Promising Hour"), VI ("the Shining Hour"), X ("the Crazy Hour"), XII ("the Mysterious Hour"), and XIII ("the Thirteenth Hour"). The company plans to release two each year in non-chronological order. [Independent UK]
• Jennifer Lopez plans to launch J Lo Blue Glow in February, to compliment J Lo Glow. The fruity, floral fragrance will also be available in a body lotion. [Now Smell This]
• There's a new website called popthatzit.com, featuring various photos and videos of people popping their own (and others') pimples. Keep these things to yourselves, kids. [Beauty Blogging Junkie]
Most Viewed Stories
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
Brad Pitt Fights Back Against Angelina Jolie and Her Plot to ‘Destroy’ Him
Trump Campaign Manager Accidentally Refers to His ‘Abuse’ of Women on Live TV
Megyn Kelly Roasts Trump’s Campaign Manager for Claiming He Doesn’t Make Sexist Comments
Finally Someone Called Donald Trump a Giant Baby and It Was Michelle Obama
What It’s Like to Be a Female Reporter Covering Donald Trump
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Prince Married to Commoner Still Too Good to Tweet
Democratic Women Senators Are Very Concerned About Donald Trump’s Weight
It’s Finally Possible to Understand What Happened to Amanda Knox
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Beauty FeaturesThe Other Kids in Jennifer Garner’s Daughter’s Class Have a Laptop, Why Can’t She?
Jen told Today she didn’t know tweens need computers.How Do You Follow a Great Designer?
Bouchra Jarrar’s first collection since taking over from Alber Elbaz at Lanvin.Alyssa Milano on Football, Spinning, and Why She Hates Eating Alone
The mom of two young kids says wellness is a balancing act.The Best Part of Being a Royal Is Getting to Pet Bunnies
Being a royal kid seems like a pretty sweet deal.The Male Model Who Has Appeared on More Romance Novel Covers Than Fabio
Jason Baca talks romance-novel cover modeling and eating a ton of chicken breasts.The Retro Stain Remover I Use on Everything
Don’t mind the smell — that’s how you know it’s working.My Toddler Is Having a Halloween Identity Crisis
She doesn’t want to be someone other than herself.New York Magazine’s ‘Sex Lives’: Can Masturbation Be a Radical Act?
This week’s podcast.Rob Kardashian Had a Childhood Crush on His Sister Kim Kardashian, and Now You Know About It Too
It’s 2016, everybody.We May Never Find Out What Happened Between Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt
The two have reportedly entered into “private negotiations.”
Don't assume it's a health problem.How Yoga Turns You Superhuman or Just Less Freaked Out About Life
It trains the body, mind, and everything in between.10 Books We’re Reading Right Now
Read with us.All the Street Style From Paris Fashion Week
Wide-leg pants, boot game, Karlie Kloss.Can I Ask My Parents to Pay for Grad School Instead of My Wedding?
It would be a much better use of the money!We’re One Step Closer to Getting a Degree in Beyoncé Studies With New Lemonade Class
Get us a new student loan ASAP.Inside a Design Guru’s Enviable London Home
Rita Konig’s flat is one of the reasons you want to sign up for her workshops, starting October 14, here in New York City.25 Famous Women on Overcoming Rejection
Sylvia Plath, Yoko Ono, Misty Copeland, and more women on rising above it all.Young Republicans Love to Dress Like Your Worst Preppy Nightmare
Their favorite brands include Tory Burch, Brooks Brothers, and Walmart.Watch Alexander Wang’s Model Squad Raid a Beverly Hills Mansion
In a new fall 2016 campaign video exclusive.