New York fashion director Harriet Mays Powell stopped by Ruffian's studio for a chat with co-founders and boyfriends Brian Wolk and Claude Morais. The label is small, but expanding with lines for large retailers like Macy's and Anthropologie. In the video, the boys discuss their spring collection and Claude shows off his suspenders, which are made from chains. "I always do a striptease, you know," he jokes.
‘Famous’ Woman Steals 22 Spangly Leotards
Shulman: Stop Asking Me Why Models Are So Skinny
Sweatin’ With Diane Sawyer
’90s Supermodels Are Getting Together Again
Are You the Marrying Type?
Shoe Gaze: Maiyet’s Black Embroidered Wedges
Welcome to the Dictionary, C-nty!
The 50 Best Backs From Fashion Month
- ‘Famous’ Woman Steals 22 Spangly Leotards
- Here Is Phoebe Philo Getting an OBE
- Keira Knightley: Busy Destroying Fancy Clothes
- Report: Designer L’Wren Scott Found Dead
- Here Is a Picture of Miley Cyrus Rolling a Joint
- Lab Rat: A Hairspray for ‘Cool-Girl Hair’
- Shulman: Stop Asking Me Why Models Are So Skinny
- Madonna Dressed as Daenerys Targaryen for Purim
- Amanda Seyfried Is Armed and Disappointed
- Astrology GIFs for the Week of March 17, 2014
- Kate Middleton Wore Head-to-Toe Green
- Sweatin’ With Diane Sawyer
- Best Bet: Ann Taylor Perfect Exotic Belt
- ’90s Supermodels Are Getting Together Again
- Meet the Quad-Daters: Two BFFs Seeking Same