Every so often an item comes out that begs — nay, demands — to be worn outside for public viewing. So when two pairs of Louis Vuitton's bunny ears from fall 2009 landed on our desks, we had to strap them on, with a camera in tow. New York's Strategist editor Janet Ozzard and The Cut's Amina Akhtar bravely had their hair pulled and pinned, and bunny ears origamied on, and headed out to see what New Yorkers had to say. For the most part, people shrugged — this is New York, after all. Only Madonna can elicit a proper reaction. But we did get a few shrieks from some little fans. Watch the video to see how the look went over.
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament