• Warning, Botox fans: Your anti-wrinkle go-to could help terrorists! (Dunh dunh dunh!) Since it contains a minuscule portion of the raw botulinum toxin, which is lethal, terrorists want to get their hands on it. They're apparently researching the toxin in its raw form to use as a deadly poison. The beauty world is on alert to make sure the ingredient is not distributed and used as a terrorist tool. [WP]
• The band the Veronicas signed on to be ambassadors for Flirt! Cosmetics' new fragrance, named Rock-n-Rebel. Flirt! is a division of Estée Lauder. [Nylon]
• Drew Barrymore's makeup looked great at the Screen Actors Guild Awards over the weekend. But what happened to her hair? [Lipstick Powder N' Paint]
• When Sarah Palin wore her hair in curls on Friday for her appearance on The Oprah Winfrey Show, the talk-show host was shocked by Palin's new do. Oprah interrupted her introduction to say she's not used to the look and she only "kind of" liked it. [HuffPo]
• Plastic hairbrushes are more likely to give you static hair. There's your fact for the day. [Girls in the Beauty Department/Glamour]
• Another image of Natalia Vodianova starring in the spring Guerlain campaign surfaced, and the model is holding a pink Japanese fan that matches the pinks of the spring color collection. [Makeup Beat]
• Another makeup company other than Urban Decay is latching on to the Alice in Wonderland makeup bandwagon: Paul & Joe is launching a range of lipsticks and products inspired by the movie. [Kiss and Makeup]
Most Viewed Stories
‘Weed Dick’ Is the New Way for Men to Sexually Disappoint You
The Big Secret of Every Dating App: Tech Doesn’t Matter
How to Get Out of Any Party Conversation
Amber Rose, Populist Slut Hero of Our Time
Cindy Crawford on Bagels, Instagirls, and Bringing the Supermodel Era to TV
7 Alternatives to Those Sold-Out L.L. Bean Boots
You Think You’re Too Classy to Drink Champagne From a Bong?
Are Newsletters the Internet’s New Safe Space for Women?
All the Ceilings Women Keep Hitting Their Heads On
From Our Partners
The Art of Loving and Losing Female Friends
The Day I Told The Ugly Truth About My Marriage
How This Woman Lost 30 Pounds After Years of Ignoring Her Weight Gain
7 Eyebrow Mistakes You Need to Stop Making Immediately
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Beauty FeaturesAssessing Steven Klein’s NARS Collaboration
Does the famed photographer's aesthetic translate to lipstick?The One Beauty Item That Keeps Popping Up at Fashion Month
A new makeup-artist favorite.Right Now the Exercise Pill Is Nothing But a Beautiful Fantasy
It isn't happening anytime soon.This Terrifying Face Mask Is a New Korean Beauty Trend
You'll look like a serial killer, but it gives you extra-soft skin.Phoebe Philo Does Not Believe in Hair Extensions
About the strong beauty look from Sunday’s show.Even Barbie Wants Kim Kardashian’s Makeup Artist
Life in plastic, it's fantastic.This Is How You Should Smell for Fall
Hint: not like a pumpkin.A Lesson in Beauty Grammar at Dior
What "past future perfect" means in terms of hair and makeup.Why Does My Heart Feel Like It’s Exploding?
A girl's guide to chest pain.The World’s Easiest Way to Highlight Your Face
How to strobe like a pro.
"Don't be afraid of the fat."It’s Harder to Be Thin Than It Was in the ’80s
Hate you, boomers.Inside a Beauty Editor’s Insane Skin-Care Routine
A minimum of 12 products.Pat McGrath Wants You Dipped in Gold
The legendary makeup artist launches an exclusive product.Let’s All Get High on Cold-Pressed Juice!
Juice Crawls just killed nightlife.John Legend on His Sitcom Pilot With Chrissy Teigen
"A modern-day romantic comedy."3 Fall Polishes to Express Your Inner Angst
For the #FallGoth inside you.Margiela Did Crazy Beauty, Again
Glam rock meets geisha meets nestlike hair.Dump Someone If You Hate Their Smell
And other revelations from the Hermès perfumers.All You’re Going to Want for Christmas Is Mariah’s M.A.C Collaboration
A Dreamlover of a beauty collection.