For those who didn’t resolve to drink less this year (and those of us who have already resolved and failed), we’ve discovered an inexpensive addition to your home bar: Whiskey Rocks. Store the stones in the freezer, drop two or three into your next tumbler, fish them out after a few minutes (or not), and enjoy. Unlike ice, these flavorless cubes chill your drink without watering it down. Though they seem particularly useful for cocktails during sweltering summer months, we’ll be using them for stiff drinks this winter — especially before venturing out in 20 degree weather.
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament