At-home shopping networks aren't exactly the first places that come to mind when thinking about where you want to spend your money. But lately, QVC and HSN are making big pushes to hook in a younger audience. Diddy recently appeared on HSN and sold out his fragrances in mere minutes. QVC launched collections by Isaac Mizrahi and Rachel Zoe this year, which is definitely a different target demographic than one of the channels biggest names — Jeanne Bice's Quacker Factory. We combed through QVC's website to see what else they've got to offer. Other than Mizrahi and Zoe, BCBGeneration, Erin Fetherston, and Vivienne Tam are up for grabs, as well as Project Runway season two winner Chloe Dao. Click ahead to see some items that might actually be worth a second look. And, best yet, most of them are under $100.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve