• To wear or not to wear a hair scrunchie? Catherine Zeta-Jones stepped out yesterday with one knotted in her locks, so she votes yes. [StyleList]
• Some medical spas are adding a delivery service to their businesses. Destinations Medical Spa in Southern California delivers treatments like Botox, chemical peels, and laser hair removal by setting up stations in patient homes, and they even arrive in an unmarked SUV so no one has to know. [Luxist]
• Julia Roberts, Lancôme beauty ambassador, on how having kids influenced her beauty regime: “It kind of comes to a screeching halt. At a certain point in the future, I’ll pick it back up again. I think the nice thing about getting older is it forces you in a way to take a greater interest in your regime. And so it’s a good moment for me to join forces with people who can help me.” [WWD]
• Dolce & Gabbana is celebrating the one-year anniversary for its makeup line by launching the Roses Lipstick collection, which includes five colors inspired by roses. The collection debuts in February. [Splendicity]
• Makeup artist Charlotte Willer is managing the Maybelline New York team for New York Fashion Week. [WWD]
• Alessandra Ambrosio's winter beauty must-have is a thick body lotion. On when she doesn't have some: "I hate the feeling of getting out of the shower and feeling so — ick — dry. It makes me feel old!" [Teen Vogue Beauty Blog]
Most Viewed Stories
The Big Secret of Every Dating App: Tech Doesn’t Matter
American Apparel Files for Bankruptcy
‘Truly Ugly Guy With Glasses’ Is Europe’s Most Virile Man
Ellie Kemper Thinks Kimmy Schmidt Would Fit in Well in Greenpoint
Céline’s Woman-Friendly Triumph
It’s Harder to Be Thin Than It Was in the ’80s
Why Do I Jerk Awake Right As I’m Falling Asleep?
Guess What? Americans Love Planned Parenthood
Sigourney Weaver on Talking to Ronald Reagan About Abortion Rights
Witness a Photographer’s Affair With Los Angeles
From Our Partners
Thrillist: Things No Self-Respecting Adult Should Be Doing on Facebook
The Day I Told The Ugly Truth About My Marriage
Clever nightstand alternatives (for small-spaces!)
Warning: You're About to Be Totally Obsessed With This Tiny, Stylish Dog
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Beauty FeaturesPhoebe Philo Does Not Believe in Hair Extensions
About the strong beauty look from Sunday’s show.Even Barbie Wants Kim Kardashian’s Makeup Artist
Life in plastic, it's fantastic.This Is How You Should Smell for Fall
Hint: not like a pumpkin.A Lesson in Beauty Grammar at Dior
What "past future perfect" means in terms of hair and makeup.Why Does My Heart Feel Like It’s Exploding?
A girl's guide to chest pain.The World’s Easiest Way to Highlight Your Face
How to strobe like a pro.A Pregnant Supermodel Explains What She Eats
"Don't be afraid of the fat."It’s Harder to Be Thin Than It Was in the ’80s
Hate you, boomers.Inside a Beauty Editor’s Insane Skin-Care Routine
A minimum of 12 products.Pat McGrath Wants You Dipped in Gold
The legendary makeup artist launches an exclusive product.
Juice Crawls just killed nightlife.John Legend on His Sitcom Pilot With Chrissy Teigen
"A modern-day romantic comedy."3 Fall Polishes to Express Your Inner Angst
For the #FallGoth inside you.Margiela Did Crazy Beauty, Again
Glam rock meets geisha meets nestlike hair.Dump Someone If You Hate Their Smell
And other revelations from the Hermès perfumers.All You’re Going to Want for Christmas Is Mariah’s M.A.C Collaboration
A Dreamlover of a beauty collection.Do I Make This Quesadilla Look Fat?
A new study suggests that weight bias affects how we perceive food info online.Want Soft Hands? The Olsen Twins Can Help.
Their latest beauty launch is surprisingly effective.The Angelina Jolie of China on Fame and Power
A rare interview with activist actress Yao Chen.Mindy Kaling’s Book Is Full of Beauty Wisdom
Six of our favorite insights.