Ciara was 40 minutes late to the Givenchy couture show yesterday, prompting photographers to boo her. But according to her, that hasn't sullied her relationship with designer Riccardo Tisci, for whom she plays muse. She showed up to Givenchy's dinner last night wearing couture harem pants from the fall 2009 collection. "He is just the sweetest man in the world," Ciara effused of Tisci. "In fact, he's so sweet, I'd bet he's even going to let me take these pants home with me." She added that she planned to take him out to lunch today to "seal the deal." Dude. We'll buy him a turkey club and a bag of chips — and we weren't 40 minutes late to his show. We can sing "Like a Boy" and do back bends. Where's our couture? (Love you, Riccardo!) [Style.com]
Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Sheryl Sandberg’s Favorite Shampoo Commercial
- Kate Winslet Just Had a Baby Boy
- Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
- Taylor Swift Uses Her Phone to Put on Makeup
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 15 Days to Go!
- The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
- New York Winter Weddings Issue Is Live!
- Wish List: 3.1 Phillip Lim’s Quinn Loafer
- Daniel Radcliffe Has a Greasy New Bob
- Qantas Staff Doesn’t Want to Look Like Kerr
- Pre-Fall’s Best: Jason Wu, Rag & Bone, and More
- Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Rodarte Sent Rihanna Boob Tassels for Christmas
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- 7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like