Apparently Courtney Love just adores YouTube makeup tutorials. So she took a stab at making one herself, in which she demonstrates a look inspired by an ad she saw. Only it's less of a video tutorial than it is a video of her just rambling. "I'm a skin whore," she proclaims, and then proceeds to show us how she washes her face. When she puts on pink eye shadow, her instructions amount to: "I have no clue what I’m doing." And when she draws her eyebrows on: "Like drag eye." And more generally: "I have the best products and I just use them like finger paint." Watch and learn.
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament