Erin Wasson on what makes a woman sexy: "I think in America that sort of disheveled, gritty look seems dirty — like someone who just doesn't give a fuck — and it's not like that. My idea of what is sexy is not the typical idea of American sexy." (Right, like when she said the homeless look is so chic.) "I think for a while women were dressing for women, and it was a woman's idea of what was sexy, this very done-up look. If you ask men, they're like, 'I love my girl in a T-shirt and no make-up.' I think that's interesting." [Independent UK]
Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Sheryl Sandberg’s Favorite Shampoo Commercial
- Kate Winslet Just Had a Baby Boy
- Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
- Taylor Swift Uses Her Phone to Put on Makeup
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 15 Days to Go!
- The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
- New York Winter Weddings Issue Is Live!
- Wish List: 3.1 Phillip Lim’s Quinn Loafer
- Daniel Radcliffe Has a Greasy New Bob
- Qantas Staff Doesn’t Want to Look Like Kerr
- Pre-Fall’s Best: Jason Wu, Rag & Bone, and More
- Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Rodarte Sent Rihanna Boob Tassels for Christmas
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- 7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like