Indeed, did you know that Kate Moss had a secret affair with the son of the heir to Italy's throne and that the prince was so enamored with her that he wrote a song about all the ways they made love? So says the prince. Even so, it's not the juiciest bit of news about the English supermodel hitting the web this morning. Moss, who has been steering the course of her own casuals collection at Topshop for some years now, has just inked a deal to design bags for luxury leather-goods purveyor Longchamp — a brand that she, until recently, represented in advertising campaigns. While details and images of the accessories line are scarce (WWD couldn't even get representatives for the French company on the phone), we do know the pieces will start appearing in stores in early February. Looks like we'll have to wait just a little longer to see what the edgy, rock-and-roll waif, who has enjoyed solid sales of her very basic, slightly edgy Topshop line, will bring to the 60-year-old, often restrained, and almost always elegant brand.
Adam Levine Doesn’t Brush His Teeth
Meet Naja, the Do-Good Lingerie Line
Dame Edna, Bearer of Holiday Cheer
- Science Asks: Is Sex a Workout?
- ‘Hard-Wired’ Sex Differences Are Meaningless
- Adam Levine Doesn’t Brush His Teeth
- Lena Dunham and Judy Blume Talk Sixth-Grade Lies
- Meet Naja, the Do-Good Lingerie Line
- Dame Edna, Bearer of Holiday Cheer
- Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
- Happy Birthday, Jeff Bridges!
- Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
- WSJ Columnist: Time Warner Is a ‘Little Girl’
- Watch Lily McMenamy Do Crazy-Ass Yoga in Céline
- Katy Perry Says Volunteer for the Insta-Pix
- Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 21 Days to Go!
- A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life